Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Alright, I've made a forum for all EEE/EIE applicants
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
I applied for the EIE course on Oct 14th and my interview is on Nov 24th. Wb everyone else? Has anyone done the interview already?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
I applied for EEE on Oct 13th and my interview is on Dec 9th (I chose a later date due to me having school mocks on the other available weeks). My predicted grades are 3A*s in Maths, Further Maths & Physics.
Advertisement
km0987
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey, I applied for EIE but my application is still with my teacher. She just needs to finish references and send it off so it should go to unis by this Friday. I got A*AAA in Maths, Physics, Further Maths and Chemistry.
jasonND
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
is the interview at the university or over something else?
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jasonND)
is the interview at the university or over something else?
I believe it's through a Microsoft Teams video call. Imperial's not calling anyone to physically attend an interview for this admissions cycle.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by FormerTailor)
How are you prepping? I decided to do mine on the 24th because I might have a Cambridge interview in December (fingers crossed)
I’m coming up with answers to possible questions I could be asked on my personal statement. I’ve also been using Iwanttostudyengineering and IsaacPhysics to practice problem solving questions as I have also applied to Cambridge. What college did you apply to at Cambridge? (I applied to Clare)
Advertisement
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Great to be part of this Thread!!!

Tbh the interviews will vary depending on who is interviewing you. Just make sure you know every bits of your personal statement!
FormerTailor
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m coming up with answers to possible questions I could be asked on my personal statement. I’ve also been using Iwanttostudyengineering and IsaacPhysics to practice problem solving questions as I have also applied to Cambridge. What college did you apply to at Cambridge? (I applied to Clare)
I've applied to Fitzwilliam and I'm preparing exactly the same way as you lol.
Advertisement
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
I applied october the 12th but havent heard anything about interviews, i got the email saying they were processing it tho...
Anonymous #5
Report 2 months ago
I applied october the 12th but havent heard anything about interviews, i got the email saying they were processing it tho...
I applied for eie and design engineering on 6 Oct. Got interview for design engineering but not for eie. Some people applied for eee got interview last week, will Imperial send another batch of interview invitations?
Advertisement
tata2108
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I applied for the EIE course on Oct 14th and my interview is on Nov 24th. Wb everyone else? Has anyone done the interview already?
I applied October 14th too but haven’t heard back :/ my predicted grades were A*a*a*a
tata2108
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sameeee I got an email that they had sent it to my department but nothing after that
Advertisement
Zoom_KR
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got an interview at December 8th GMT, which is 9th for meAlso, only 50% of the applications are passed to the second stage, which is interview, so they clear out 50% from each stage: application and interview
hufieeiwhfihf
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for eie and design engineering on 6 Oct. Got interview for design engineering but not for eie. Some people applied for eee got interview last week, will Imperial send another batch of interview invitations?
whens your interview date?
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hufieeiwhfihf)
whens your interview date?
18 Nov
Zoom_KR
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Guys is it just me or I can't even sign up for Teams
Advertisement
tata2108
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone else still waiting on an interview offer from imperial EIE ??
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Zoom_KR)
Guys is it just me or I can't even sign up for Teams
Fortunately, I have a microsoft teams account from school. Were you able to fix the problem?
km0987
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tata2108)
Anyone else still waiting on an interview offer from imperial EIE ??
I am
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (8)
13.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (11)
18.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (27)
46.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (9)
15.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads