helppp (about a boy)

Watch
annabel_39
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
*please don’t tell me i’m being overdramatic, i just need advice*

i’ll try and keep this simple but there’s a boy called josh in my year (i’m in y12 at sixth form) and we literally only met at the start of this school year. he’s in my tutor group so every monday we do tutor together and it’s just us and 3 others. he doesn’t talk directly to me but does talk in a group setting and is super funny. i’ve got a massive crush on him i’ve gotta admit it, but he has a girlfriend who he ADORES. they’re so sweet together, but she doesn’t go to our sixth form.
anyway, getting to the point, this evening he snapchat’s me out of the blue (i’ve nEVER spoken to him on socials before) and says he wants to start a streak, i say “sure ” and he just sends “Xxx” and then a picture of his face.
i know it sounds like i’m blowing this out of proportion but he HAS A GIRLFRIEND and i’m very confused what on earth is going on. he doesn’t talk to me outside of tutor time but on social media he’s sending kisses?

should i be concerned?
annabel_39
Rep:
?
can i add, it’s not just the “Xxx” that’s making me think ‘hmmm’. he also smiles at me and my friendship group but not in a matey way, it’s like a proper shy smile i just think it’s interesting with what he’s thinking?
seerah10
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
LOL he probably sent that to everyone lmao. xxx literally means nothing. smiling is good manners. if he talks to you a lot or more than streaks on snap maybe somethings up. chill and find a dude thats not taken. put yourself in the girls shoes, would you want another girl trying to find an excuse to date your bf. a crush is fine just find another

my best friend is a chick w a bf and we borderline used to flirt as a joke, not a big deal

i guess the saying is true. 'when your single nobody cares but when you have a girlfriend suddenly all the h*** want to hang out'
Last edited by seerah10; 2 months ago
annabel_39
Rep:
?
(Original post by seerah10)
LOL he probably sent that to everyone lmao. xxx literally means nothing. smiling is good manners. if he talks to you a lot or more than streaks on snap maybe somethings up. chill and find a dude thats not taken.

its irresistible for a girl to not chase a taken guy smh

my best friend is a chick w a bf and we borderline used to flirt as a joke, not a big deal
yeah that’s what i was thinking, like maybe he genuinely just sends “xxx” to everyone lol. it’s just that all the boys i’m friends with on snap never send “xx” unless they’re talking to their girlfriend.

and i’m not chasing him, i’m acc very neutral atm like i respect that he’s got a girlfriend and that’s why i’m a bit concerned ab what’s got into him lately?
Vexper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It's been a while since I was at sixth form but gosh those who were in a relationship with someone at a different sixth form/college definitely still had a wandering eye for those in their sixth form with the knowledge that the other person probably wouldn't find out. Keep that in mind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads