Place and AccommodationWatch
More about University of Greenwich
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I am coming to University of Greenwich, Medway campus in January season for my MSc. I will be coming with my spouse and would like to know the following,1. Which will be the suitable place to live in if I study in Medway campus of Greenwich?2. Is it costly that I stay close at London and come at Medway for my classes?3. How is kent to find a part time job?4. Which neighborhood is good to live?
It's great to hear you're coming to Greenwich in January!
1. We have accommodation at Medway and also the option to rent privately. Check out the accommodation available for students here
Also feel free to get in touch with the accommodation team at [email protected]
2. If you wanted to stay in London and go to Medway for classes we have intercampus bus from Greenwich and Avery hill that goes straight to the Medway campus. There is a fee for the tickets for the Medway intercampus bus. See the prices here
3. There's loads of retail jobs available. Alternatively you can try and get a job with the uni. You can apply for a role with the Greenwich Student Union with if there's any vacancies. The uni also offers a Student Ambassador scheme which offers casual part time employment with various roles and even summer jobs.
4. Get into contact with the accommodation team to find out the best places to live!
Let me know if you have more questions
We are just letting everybody know that we will not be appearing as an official rep here after November 2020. We will be leaving these threads open so that the conversations can continue. You will still be able to chat to us on TSR as we will have students coming on every now and then to answer questions and share their experiences.
We are still here to help through our other communication channels below:
- Give us a call on 020 8331 9000 between 9am and 5pm during the week
- Email us at [email protected]
- Message us in real-time with our livechat feature
We have really enjoyed talking to you here and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!