teacher didn't prepare us for test

Watch
jiaying3592
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
my spanish teacher suddenly told us yesterday that we have an assessment in 7 days. she didn't tell us what topics are on the test or any practice questions. i texted my friend in another class and she sent me some questions but we literally have not been taught half of it. we also need to know a whole page of vocab but we've only covered some of it. i don't understand anything in class because she explains it terrible and my grammar notes are useless. we only have one more lesson before the assessment and it's the day before the actual thing. i don't really know what to do, i think i'm going to fail. i go to a really uptight school that is really picky when it comes to grades. i would email my spanish teacher but she's really strict and would think i'm questioning her teaching. help!
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jiaying3592)
my spanish teacher suddenly told us yesterday that we have an assessment in 7 days. she didn't tell us what topics are on the test or any practice questions. i texted my friend in another class and she sent me some questions but we literally have not been taught half of it. we also need to know a whole page of vocab but we've only covered some of it. i don't understand anything in class because she explains it terrible and my grammar notes are useless. we only have one more lesson before the assessment and it's the day before the actual thing. i don't really know what to do, i think i'm going to fail. i go to a really uptight school that is really picky when it comes to grades. i would email my spanish teacher but she's really strict and would think i'm questioning her teaching. help!
I'd say try your best to memorise as much vocab as you can and look online for videos explaining how the grammar works! I'd also email your spanish teacher and ask them the questions you asked on here and also ask if she could do a revision lesson on the lesson you have the day before the test! Also once you understand stuff like grammar and memorised vocab try explaining how spanish grammar works to a friend and try speaking spanish using the vocab you learnt!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (276)
56.44%
I don't have everything I need (213)
43.56%

Watched Threads