mjv
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I was wondering how long I should wait following an interview with the civil service HSE department before emailing them for an update.
Deadline for the video interview was 2nd November and heard nothing since just want to know either way

Thanks for any advice
elvenstorm
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
HSE may be different but from experience with civil service, I'd wait at least 2 weeks
mjv
Rep:
Does anyone know what the minimum pass marks are for jobs at this level , I scored 14 overall but was still unsuccessful ?
tjames988
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mjv)
Does anyone know what the minimum pass marks are for jobs at this level , I scored 14 overall but was still unsuccessful ?
Its based on individual behaviours, not an overall score, what scores did you get per each individual behaviour? They are usually on a 7 point scale I believe and I think 4 is the minimum per behaviour
Last edited by tjames988; 1 year ago
mjv
Rep:
Thanks , that makes sense now I got 2 4s , and 2 3s
tjames988
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mjv)
Thanks , that makes sense now I got 2 4s , and 2 3s
I'm not 100% sure but I think you need to get a 4 in each behaviour rather than by average passing it all
Deavk006
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I had my Civil Service interview today, little bit confused as the virtual interview asked me the same competency questions as those on my application form?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (62)
65.96%
No (25)
26.6%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.45%

Watched Threads