I was just wndering if i could have some help with my homework RS GCSE

Watch this thread
Steelj
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im having som truble with theses three questions1. Explain two features of a Buddhist place of worship [4]2. Explain two reasons for puja [4]Explain two contrasting ways of worship (Refer to sacred teaching in your answer) [5]
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Steelj)
Im having som truble with theses three questions1. Explain two features of a Buddhist place of worship [4]2. Explain two reasons for puja [4]Explain two contrasting ways of worship (Refer to sacred teaching in your answer) [5]
are you asking what you have to write for each to get the marks or the features and beliefs?
Steelj
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yeah, what i gotta write bascilly
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Steelj)
Yeah, what i gotta write bascilly
oh ok! So for the first one you just have to make two points and for each point you have to in a sense give an explanation I think so One feature of a budhist place of worship is... This means....Another feature of a budhist place of worship is .... this means.....

for the second one its kinda the same as the first..One reason for puja is....this means.... Another reason for puja is..... this means...

And then for the final one you'd give two points and explain them like the first two question but the only difference is that in one of your explanations you have to include a quote
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello

For question one research and discuss two unique features of buddhist temples. For question two you could talk about the culture and give a few reasons as to why they are important. And for the third question well you could aim to explain in depth how worship can be contradicting each other and then list some more reasons to back up your entire answer as well.
List one or two logical and sensible reasons only for both of your perspectives in response to the question asked. Describe in very brief detail and summarise your reasons in your own original words. Consider referencing all of your reference sources at the bottom of your response to the original question.
If you have any prepared class notes you can use them in addition as fodder. I hope that this is useful to you. Read beyond the lines. If you use the Internet to look for more information ensure the site is reliable and trustworthy first.
Mention sacred teaching principles in addition and also cover beliefs. Refer to any case studies if possible to guide your response. Use the information to form the basis of your answer to the questions and note the number of marks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (8)
22.86%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
8.57%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
11.43%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
8.57%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (8)
22.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
25.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise