The Student Room Group

chemistry exampro aqa a level

Hi does anyone have access to any chemistry aqa a level exampro questions I find them very useful but my school does not have access to it. let me know :smile: thanks
looking to study chemistry later on so I would very much appreciate it if I can be offered access to exampro. i hope to use it to improve my alevel chem. thx
Hello, I have over 1000 new spec questions for AS and A2 AQA chemistry, DM of you are interested l. ( They are not free)
Reply 3
I don’t have the exam pro ones but the save my exam ones are on pmt x
Original post by saveyourexams
Hello, I have over 1000 new spec questions for AS and A2 AQA chemistry, DM of you are interested l. ( They are not free)

Hi , how much are you charging ? Nothing ridiculous please :smile:
Reply 5
hello are you selling exampro questions im interested
Original post by fahad136
hello are you selling exampro questions im interested

Don’t bother buying it off someone. Teachers can give you access for free. Also, you are aware that Exampro questions are just past paper questions?
I use Physics and Maths Tutor - there are quite a lot of questions on there.
Original post by 5hyl33n
Don’t bother buying it off someone. Teachers can give you access for free. Also, you are aware that Exampro questions are just past paper questions?

My teacher will not give it me
Original post by Education9
My teacher will not give it me

Use Physics and Maths Tutor then. It’s literally the same thing. :smile:
Hey, there's this excellent website for exampro questions for chemistry only.
It's called: drjwinters.weebly.com
It's got exampro question documents around 100 pages long but there are documents for basically every topic from AS to A2. Think it'd be really useful for you :smile:

Also, I'm looking for websites that upload exampro questions for physics, math, and computer science. If anyone finds anything, pls lmk.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
God bless u

Original post by knwtr.84
this is helpful. Thanks. If you do find exampro questions for physics lmk. I will also look for them.

Quick Reply

Latest