chemistry exampro aqa a level

Watch this thread
maryumkx
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi does anyone have access to any chemistry aqa a level exampro questions I find them very useful but my school does not have access to it. let me know thanks
Reagan&Roosevelt
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
looking to study chemistry later on so I would very much appreciate it if I can be offered access to exampro. i hope to use it to improve my alevel chem. thx
saveyourexams
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I have over 1000 new spec questions for AS and A2 AQA chemistry, DM of you are interested l. ( They are not free)
Shafxx
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I don’t have the exam pro ones but the save my exam ones are on pmt x
helpfulsamaritan
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by saveyourexams)
Hello, I have over 1000 new spec questions for AS and A2 AQA chemistry, DM of you are interested l. ( They are not free)
Hi , how much are you charging ? Nothing ridiculous please
fahad136
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hello are you selling exampro questions im interested
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by fahad136)
hello are you selling exampro questions im interested
Don’t bother buying it off someone. Teachers can give you access for free. Also, you are aware that Exampro questions are just past paper questions?
EmilyFF131
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I use Physics and Maths Tutor - there are quite a lot of questions on there.
Education9
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Don’t bother buying it off someone. Teachers can give you access for free. Also, you are aware that Exampro questions are just past paper questions?
My teacher will not give it me
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Education9)
My teacher will not give it me
Use Physics and Maths Tutor then. It’s literally the same thing.
MariaK321
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hey, there's this excellent website for exampro questions for chemistry only.
It's called: drjwinters.weebly.com
It's got exampro question documents around 100 pages long but there are documents for basically every topic from AS to A2. Think it'd be really useful for you

Also, I'm looking for websites that upload exampro questions for physics, math, and computer science. If anyone finds anything, pls lmk.
Last edited by MariaK321; 4 months ago
knwtr.84
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by MariaK321)
Hey, there's this excellent website for exampro questions for chemistry only.
It's called: drjwinters.weebly.com
It's got exampro question documents around 100 pages long but there are documents for basically every topic from AS to A2. Think it'd be really useful for you

Also, I'm looking for websites that upload exampro questions for physics, math, and computer science. If anyone finds anything, pls lmk.
This is helpful. Thanks. If you do find exampro questions for physics lmk. I will also look for them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (83)
18.99%
The paper was reasonable (167)
38.22%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
27%
It was TERRIBLE (69)
15.79%

Watched Threads