The Student Room Group

Girls body language

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Thank you. I may see her around campus in the next days so I'll see how it goes.

Yes
I wanted to suggest to talk to her, if you are interested in her of course.
You never know, she might be shy, hence her reaction.
Keep us updated aftern you have talked to her.
Original post by Ackhnologia
Yes
I wanted to suggest to talk to her, if you are interested in her of course.
You never know, she might be shy, hence her reaction.
Keep us updated aftern you have talked to her.

I will, thanks a lot for the support! :smile:
I will, thanks a lot for the support! :smile:

welcome😊
Original post by Ackhnologia
welcome😊

So, here's the update: I was told that she broke up with an another student a few weeks ago because she does not want to be in a relationship at the moment. I am going to give up, dropping out of dating for a year or so. Hopefully I'll be able to get back by the beginning of the second year...thanks or the advice.
I have a crush on this girl and campus. I never really talked to her apart a few facetious exchanges replying to one of her stories.

I just saw her with some friends while walking on the opposite direction dan after I said hi to her friend she looked down and smiled.

What does this mean?

Any hep much appreciated.

There's only one way to find out, ask her out. Why not take a chance?
Original post by CompSciEnth
There's only one way to find out, ask her out. Why not take a chance?

Please see update.
The girl more than likes you and she has been talking with her friends regards you as thats what girls do they tell each other everything why not ask her out for coffe then go for a little walk
Original post by Scottishone999
The girl more than likes you and she has been talking with her friends regards you as thats what girls do they tell each other everything why not ask her out for coffe then go for a little walk

Seems plausible, thanks.
Seems plausible, thanks.

Go for it if you dont you will regret it
The young mind overthinks. Just try and talk to her, don't be forceful and no overthinking! Just try and let conversation naturally take place.
Ppl who say they don't want to be in a rel... almost always leave the key part unsaid... they don't want to be in a rel...with person X. A new person can come along anytime and enter this exclusive domain so y not u? lol!
So, here's the update: I was told that she broke up with an another student a few weeks ago because she does not want to be in a relationship at the moment. I am going to give up, dropping out of dating for a year or so. Hopefully I'll be able to get back by the beginning of the second year...thanks or the advice.

Oh Okay
Yes hope things will get better for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending