Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm trying to decide whether to put MMU for my firm or UCLAN. I've applied for the Law (LLB) and just wanted some feedback on the pro's and con's of each law school and overall which one would be better
Native087
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
always say the same for MMU, oxford street has a lot of shops selling 20deck malboros for under 9 quid.
Can't really beat that
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm trying to decide whether to put MMU for my firm or UCLAN. I've applied for the Law (LLB) and just wanted some feedback on the pro's and con's of each law school and overall which one would be better
Hi :bird:

I cannot speak for UCLAN but we would advise making sure you attend both universities open days, you can follow this link for our open day. It is best to look at what modules each course uni course offers and make the best decision for you. We want you to be happy with your choice.

We would love to talk to you at one of our open days and talk you through our course, allow you to take a virtual tour of our campus and asks us all your questions.

Best wishes,
Antonia
UCLan Student
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,
Excited to hear you are considering studying with us and I know it must be really hard to make a choice! I'm sure you probably have, but if you haven't you can have a look at the details of the Law LLB we offer at UCLan here but also, you can jump on a live chat witj a current UCLan Law student by clickiing here and Lucy or Jane Constance will be able to anseer your course related questions.

Let me know if this is of help at all,
Best wishes,
Amarachi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.67%
Excited but a bit nervous (146)
45.34%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.8%
I'm really nervous (65)
20.19%

Watched Threads