The Student Room Group

2nd year house

Hi i am a first year student and my flat mates and all my friends have got a houss together without telling me and with corona I havent been able to meet people. I am doing nursing so dont want to live with random people.if i did 2 years in halls will i be considered odd (in my uni nurskng students live together)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i am a first year student and my flat mates and all my friends have got a houss together without telling me and with corona I havent been able to meet people. I am doing nursing so dont want to live with random people.if i did 2 years in halls will i be considered odd (in my uni nurskng students live together)

Its only November their is plenty of time to look for houses & house mates. You arrived at uni like 6 weeks ago.

Yes you can live in halls, you can also try and find a flatmate finder. Sometimes other second years will look for an extra person to fill a house. It might seem daunting but their is np calling them up chatting and if you build a rapport.
Id say get a house if you can but only because (imo) houses are better then halls. More room, living space, better group banter but ultimately if you dont want to halls in second year will be fine. People wont care.
Original post by Anonymous

Hi what uni do you go to??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending