The Student Room Group

[Official] Corpus Christi Applicants thread 2021

Hey, I don’t see a thread for Corpus Christi applicants, so I thought I would start one! What has everyone applied for at this college?

Moderation Note: The sharing of off-site group chats, social media handles and phone numbers is not allowed on TSR to keep our community safe, so please do not share any personal details on the public forum. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff. You can find more information on staying safe on TSR here.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Chlzrijas
Hey, I don’t see a thread for Corpus Christi applicants, so I thought I would start one! What has everyone applied for at this college?

Great idea! I've applied for Law and I received an invitation to interview 2 days ago. What about you?
hey! ive applied for psychology and just got an invitation to interview today :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by karenawang
hey! ive applied for psychology and just got an invitation to interview today :smile:

Congratulations! Best of luck :smile: :smile:
Original post by jane_77
Congratulations! Best of luck :smile: :smile:

best of luck for your interview as well! when is yours? :smile:
Reply 5
best of luck for your interview as well! when is yours? :smile:

The 10th of December (I'm going to have 2 interviews apparently), and I will have to take the Cambridge Law Test on November 24th. What about you?
Original post by jane_77
The 10th of December (I'm going to have 2 interviews apparently), and I will have to take the Cambridge Law Test on November 24th. What about you?

Wow, 2 interviews; best of luck on your Law Test! I've got my interview on November 24th, the day you're taking the test :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by jane_77
Great idea! I've applied for Law and I received an invitation to interview 2 days ago. What about you?

Congratulations!! :smile: I have applied for psychology and haven’t heard anything yet... 😬😂 How did your admissions assessment go?
Reply 8

Congratulations!!! :smile: I am applying for psychology too, I haven’t heard anything yet! Did they give you any information on the layout of the interview or who would be interviewing you?
Good luck everyone! I'm a current Corpus undergrad, so let me know if you have any questions!
Reply 10
Original post by redmeercat
Good luck everyone! I'm a current Corpus undergrad, so let me know if you have any questions!

Hey! That’s great thank you! :smile: what do you study there?
Congratulations!! :smile: I have applied for psychology and haven’t heard anything yet... 😬😂 How did your admissions assessment go?

For Law we only do admissions assessments (the Cambridge Law Test) if we get invited to interview, so I’ll be doing mine on the 24th of November 😬 good luck with your application, I’m sure you’ll hear soon!
Reply 12
Original post by jane_77
For Law we only do admissions assessments (the Cambridge Law Test) if we get invited to interview, so I’ll be doing mine on the 24th of November 😬 good luck with your application, I’m sure you’ll hear soon!

Ahhh okay, that makes sense! Good luck with the assessment!! :smile: are you feeling prepared?

Thank you, I really hope I hear back soon, I hate the wait aha 😂
Congratulations!!! :smile: I am applying for psychology too, I haven’t heard anything yet! Did they give you any information on the layout of the interview or who would be interviewing you?

hey! they've informed me of the venue for the interview, who would be interviewing me, as well as how they will be interviewing me (an online remote platform)! :smile:
Hey! That’s great thank you! :smile: what do you study there?

MML French and German, what're you applying for?
Reply 15
hey! they've informed me of the venue for the interview, who would be interviewing me, as well as how they will be interviewing me (an online remote platform)! :smile:

Ahhhh that’s interesting! Thank you! :smile: What sort of prep are you doing to prepare?
Reply 16
Original post by redmeercat
MML French and German, what're you applying for?

Ah wow, that’s cool! :smile: I’m applying for Psychological and Behavioural Sciences, have you got any advice?
Ahhhh that’s interesting! Thank you! :smile: What sort of prep are you doing to prepare?

I'm re-reading my personal statement, submitted works, and the book I mentioned in my PS! I'm also going to look at some general practice interview questions and brainstorm responses, as well as do more research on basic concepts of psychology (+ the structure of the PBS course in Cambridge) to better understand the subject :biggrin:
Ah wow, that’s cool! :smile: I’m applying for Psychological and Behavioural Sciences, have you got any advice?

Try to enjoy your interview as much as you can! It will be scary and some people find that they don't think they've performed as well as they'd like due to nerves, but enjoying the interview (they are great to look back on!) will make it more relaxing, not to mention show your interviewer that you do actually have interest in your subject!
Reply 19
I'm re-reading my personal statement, submitted works, and the book I mentioned in my PS! I'm also going to look at some general practice interview questions and brainstorm responses, as well as do more research on basic concepts of psychology (+ the structure of the PBS course in Cambridge) to better understand the subject :biggrin:

Ahhh that makes sense!! Good ideas, I’m gonna do the same, I think that’s a good reminder actually that I may have forgotten to research basic concepts is psych, I’ll do the same, thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply