Edexcel maths Mock paper spring 5 2020

Watch
foreverrocking
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey,
I have finished all my three tests and I am really worried about how I did the waiting is literally so painful because I feel like I failed. Does anyone possibly have the mark scheme for the test
nataliegorenx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Did you do the new mocks? Like was there a question in the first paper about perpendicular bisector? If so i have my last paper tomorrow! Higher tier!!! HELP
foreverrocking
Rep:
?
nope sorry i had a different question
anonymous_1224
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by nataliegorenx)
Did you do the new mocks? Like was there a question in the first paper about perpendicular bisector? If so i have my last paper tomorrow! Higher tier!!! HELP
hey, was one of the first questions on the paper 1 about showing how you get the mixed fraction?
foreverrocking
Rep:
?
yes i think so and did you get a question to write the circle theorems in terms of x
oliviawf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by foreverrocking)
Hey,
I have finished all my three tests and I am really worried about how I did the waiting is literally so painful because I feel like I failed. Does anyone possibly have the mark scheme for the test
i don’t have a mark scheme but please could you send me the actual papers x
gcse20212004
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes i think so and did you get a question to write the circle theorems in terms of x
Was there any proportions ones
Ed828882
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey,
What was in the second paper?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (99)
39.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.6%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.2%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
22.8%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.8%

Watched Threads