The Student Room Group

anyone else like this ...

i feel like i overthink everything.
how can i stop this. i feel like everything literally just niggles away at me and consumes me and this sometimes makes me a bit embittered
Original post by Anonymous
i feel like i overthink everything.
how can i stop this. i feel like everything literally just niggles away at me and consumes me and this sometimes makes me a bit embittered

When i found myself over thinking things i would write them down in either bullet points or i would write poetry about one of the specific things (as this is something i enjoy doing). I found that this helped me put somethings aside so my brain was thinking about less and although this may seem like you'll have less things to think about so you'll over think them more this didn't happen to me at least. Being able to focus on less things let me process them fully rather than overthinking every small detail and feeling overwhelmed by the sheer mass of it all.

I hope that this may help you in some way :smile:
i feel u honestly....idk what i can say tho cuz im going thru sh*t myself rn ahahaha xx
Reply 3
Original post by gryffindor_02
When i found myself over thinking things i would write them down in either bullet points or i would write poetry about one of the specific things (as this is something i enjoy doing). I found that this helped me put somethings aside so my brain was thinking about less and although this may seem like you'll have less things to think about so you'll over think them more this didn't happen to me at least. Being able to focus on less things let me process them fully rather than overthinking every small detail and feeling overwhelmed by the sheer mass of it all.

I hope that this may help you in some way :smile:

thx u !
Reply 4
Original post by M_Zara
i feel u honestly....idk what i can say tho cuz im going thru sh*t myself rn ahahaha xx

im glad im not the only one who feels like this
Original post by Anonymous
im glad im not the only one who feels like this

ahahaha ikrr xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending