The Student Room Group

A WORD OF ADVICE AN ENCOURAGEMENT from a reformed character

:smile: Im a 24yr old student wiv a 6yr old little girl an a 20hr a week job, I left school at 15 an ended up wiv the wrong crowd an a drug habit. Ive sorted myself out now have a lovely daughter, boyfriend and good job, but wen i enrolled at college for A's levels i was told to do the acess course as younger students wouldnt take to me! Well i'd just like to say that i think your all great an i've made some real good mates (mind you i still go clubbin an stuff, im not a proper oldy)! I just wondered if any of you av met anyone like myself an had bad or good experiences (hopefully good). And i just want to wish ya all luck in ya exams! it is worth the effort trust me, i wish i hadnt wasted so much of my life wiv drugs (7 year i lost through em). JUST DO YA BEST NO-ONE CAN ASK MORE THAN THAT
GOOD LUCK!!! :smile: :smile: :wink:
Awww that's so nice! I know a guy who is 26 who has just gone to college to do A-levels. He quit his job in Ottakars and is starting afresh. My sister is trying to do a course with Open Uni after wasting about eight years on drug addiction.
Good luck to you :smile:
Reply 2
Congratulations on everything you've achieved since you sorted yourself out.
Thanks for the luck =)
Reply 3
Well done and good luck for the future.

Latest