access to HE with stonebridge HELP unit 7

Watch
RubyG-
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi all,
how is everyone finding the course? I've found it difficult to know how and where to start on a few of the units but once of got going have been fine. I'm currently on unit 7, which is human nutrition and the digestive system.

I've got through the first part which was producing a presentation, but am a bit stuck on question 2, analysing the dietary scenarios provided in the Assessor’s Guidance. I would really appreciate some guidance on how to answer it.

Ruby
Gemmahannah11
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, have you had any luck with this unit yet? I’m also stuck on where to start or how to set the scenarios essay out 🙈
RubyG-
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Gemmahannah11)
Hi, have you had any luck with this unit yet? I’m also stuck on where to start or how to set the scenarios essay out 🙈
I’ve just sent my draft off and waiting to hear back. for the essay in the introduction I just said what the essay would be about , then did each scenario in a separate paragraph and then linked it back in the conclusion. I’ll let you know what feedback says x
Gemmahannah11
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RubyG-)
I’ve just sent my draft off and waiting to hear back. for the essay in the introduction I just said what the essay would be about , then did each scenario in a separate paragraph and then linked it back in the conclusion. I’ll let you know what feedback says x
Hey, have you had any feedback yet? I’ve done question 2 and 3 I’m just stuck on the PowerPoint. Did you explain the functions of the organs individually or just the digestive system as a whole as in for absorption and about vitamin and nutrients etc? I’m so stuck
Tabby121
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m on the same unit but comes as unit 10 midwifery I’m on the video part and slides not sure where to start
RubyG-
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gemmahannah11)
Hey, have you had any feedback yet? I’ve done question 2 and 3 I’m just stuck on the PowerPoint. Did you explain the functions of the organs individually or just the digestive system as a whole as in for absorption and about vitamin and nutrients etc? I’m so stuck
Yes did get feedback and sent it back off and just received a distinction for it yes I explained each organ, feel free to send me pm x
Tabby121
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes did get feedback and sent it back off and just received a distinction for it yes I explained each organ, feel free to send me pm x
Can you pm me I’m really stuck on this unit xx
stella53
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can you pm me please I'm really stuck on this unit 🙏xx
Clarkleanne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can you pm me please, the struggle is real with this unit
RubyG-
Rep:
?
(Original post by Clarkleanne)
It won’t let me pm you, try sending me a message xx
Aj0198
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It won’t let me pm you, try sending me a message xx
Hi guys i am just seeing this and i need help too please anyone, even know im still waiting on my unit 6 as i havent got my feedback for it yet. please guys help me im struggling, any help would be appreciate it x
Tabby121
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aj0198)
Hi guys i am just seeing this and i need help too please anyone, even know im still waiting on my unit 6 as i havent got my feedback for it yet. please guys help me im struggling, any help would be appreciate it x
What do you need help with which part ?
Aj0198
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tabby121)
What do you need help with which part ?
the first and last scenario also q3 and thank you ever so much for replying
Tabby121
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t resumed studies yet but I’ll check and get back to you so it’s unit 6 the poster ?
Clarkleanne
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have got the constituent food groups as meat,fish, bread, cereals and pots, fruit and veg and dairy products. Am I on the right track or should I be looking at carbohydrates, proteins and fats.

Thank you in advance
Aj0198
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tabby121)
I haven’t resumed studies yet but I’ll check and get back to you so it’s unit 6 the poster ?
please and thank you yes it is the poster i just know that i wont pass it and im desperate. once again thank you for responding it mean s alot
Aj0198
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have got the constituent food groups as meat,fish, bread, cereals and pots, fruit and veg and dairy products. Am I on the right track or should I be looking at carbohydrates, proteins and fats.

Thank you in advance
I am still sruggling with it and I just dont know what to do anymore and still need to video myslef doing the presentation.
Clarkleanne
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am still sruggling with it and I just dont know what to do anymore and still need to video myslef doing the presentation.
Snap, I have started jotting down ideas for the video. Im nervous about the video and normally I can talk a glass eye to sleep if you need any help let me know and we can advise each other
Clarkleanne
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
please and thank you yes it is the poster i just know that i wont pass it and im desperate. once again thank you for responding it mean s alot
Have you submitted your poster
Aj0198
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Snap, I have started jotting down ideas for the video. Im nervous about the video and normally I can talk a glass eye to sleep if you need any help let me know and we can advise each other
me too me too now that I have to resubmit the poster im crying internally. i do need help with q2 and q3 and i really need to calm donw and focus but im s stressed about everything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (70)
18.23%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (109)
28.39%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (145)
37.76%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.5%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise