The Student Room Group

access to HE with stonebridge HELP unit 7

Scroll to see replies

Hi all have just got my feed back from my draft. Can anyone help with this? Thanks for this Sally Ann. Some good content here, for the higher grades you would need more detail on the link between structure and function of the digestive organs. For example the function of the small intestine is absorption so how does it's structure ensure this?. I cannot tell you how many tries the video took! And now I have to start again 😂😂😂 any help would be magic!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Hippichicki1
Hi all have just got my feed back from my draft. Can anyone help with this? Thanks for this Sally Ann. Some good content here, for the higher grades you would need more detail on the link between structure and function of the digestive organs. For example the function of the small intestine is absorption so how does it's structure ensure this?. I cannot tell you how many tries the video took! And now I have to start again 😂😂😂 any help would be magic!

So you just need to talk about the structure more, so for the small intestine talk about how it has a large surface area due to villi, the different parts of it, etc
Is anyone who has completed this Unit able to message me about it please? I'm struggling! x
Reply 43
Original post by AnastasiaLou20
Is anyone who has completed this Unit able to message me about it please? I'm struggling! x

Hiya, it won’t let me message you, so send me a message and I’ll try help xx
Original post by RubyG-
Hiya, it won’t let me message you, so send me a message and I’ll try help xx

Hi, thank you so much! For some reason it won't let me message you either! :frown: xxx
Original post by RubyG-
Yes did get feedback and sent it back off and just received a distinction for it :smile: yes I explained each organ, feel free to send me pm x

Please can you help me on how to start this unit am a bit confused
anyone struggling on unit 5? if so inbox me
No but if you have any help on approaches to health would be great!
Original post by stella53
Can you pm me please I'm really stuck on this unit 🙏xx

can you please message me on this unit xxxx
Hi! Can someone please help with how to present / video the presentation? I did it with my laptop next to me which you can see clearly, but I’ve submitted and it’s been sent back saying this isn’t allowed. It’s annoying because this wasn’t mentioned in the draft feedback. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Original post by RubyG-
Yes did get feedback and sent it back off and just received a distinction for it :smile: yes I explained each organ, feel free to send me pm x

Hi! How did you present the presentation? I did it with my laptop next to me but have been told this isn’t allowed so I need to re-submit :frown: x
Reply 51
Original post by neavealice
Hi! How did you present the presentation? I did it with my laptop next to me but have been told this isn’t allowed so I need to re-submit :frown: x

I used PowerPoint on my laptop and had a small video of myself playing in the corner
Original post by RubyG-
I used PowerPoint on my laptop and had a small video of myself playing in the corner

Do you mean you attached the video to the slides? Is there any chance you can show me? Doesn’t have to be the whole thing just a screenshot of the set up if possible please x
Reply 53
Original post by neavealice
Do you mean you attached the video to the slides? Is there any chance you can show me? Doesn’t have to be the whole thing just a screenshot of the set up if possible please x

Of course, 98ADD678-FB38-4DF2-A667-12C35372B908.jpg.jpeg

I’ve attached an image of one of my slides, PowerPoint have an option to record your slide show and will add the video in for you xx
Original post by RubyG-
Of course, 98ADD678-FB38-4DF2-A667-12C35372B908.jpg.jpeg

I’ve attached an image of one of my slides, PowerPoint have an option to record your slide show and will add the video in for you xx

Thanks lovely that’s perfect x
Reply 55
I’m dreading trying to think of how to film this presentation! I’m not sure I’ve the equipment to do it at all.
Hi, could I get some info about Stonebridge online learning like what it’s about and is it recognised by universities? Can some course be done in 5 months if that’s all I did
Reply 57
Hi. Would anyone be able to help me with question 3 of unit 7 on the access to nursing. I'm absolutely at a loss and don't even know how to begin. And really cutting it close to my deadline. Any help of a lifeline throw to a drowning student would be so appriciated.
Original post by stella53
Can you pm me please I'm really stuck on this unit 🙏xx

Please need help on question 2 and 3
Original post by Tabby121
Can you pm me I’m really stuck on this unit xx

Can you pm I’m on this unit now , I need some help xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending