The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Studying from home

Is anyone else that’s NOT a first year student, but rather, a student that’s done one or more years of their course living in Plymouth / on campus, attempting to do as much of the year online as they possibly can? I’m in my final year and have high risk family members so I stayed home in the midlands, but I’m worried that I’ll have to move back or else my final year grade will seriously suffer...not to mention my girlfriend and I have been together since I was in first year and she’s decided to move back too :/
Original post by apollobird123
Is anyone else that’s NOT a first year student, but rather, a student that’s done one or more years of their course living in Plymouth / on campus, attempting to do as much of the year online as they possibly can? I’m in my final year and have high risk family members so I stayed home in the midlands, but I’m worried that I’ll have to move back or else my final year grade will seriously suffer...not to mention my girlfriend and I have been together since I was in first year and she’s decided to move back too :/

Hi @apollobird123

Have you considered having a chat with our support services? It's only a suggestion, but I will pop their contact details in here in case you think they may be able to chat through your concerns.

[email protected]
tel:+441752587676
@plymstudenthub

They really are fab.

Wishing you the best of luck.

~ Catherine, University of Plymouth
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest