The Student Room Group

Will i get in to greenhead?

Hi I’m going to apply to greenhead as soon as i can but i’m sooo nervous that i won’t get in because people who are applying are getting grades like 8/9. My sister went and got all a*s and 9s but i’m not as clever as her. My next mocks are in December and i’m revising the best i can. Do you think i can get in with these predicted grades?

English Language: 6
English Literature: 6
Maths: 6
French: 6
Geography: 7
i did computer science and got a 6 in that in year 10.
I also do psychology but they didn’t give us our predicted grades for that because we haven’t done recent mocks but in my assessments i got a 9 and 7s.
For english also i got a 7 in language and for literature too.
I’m just sooo nervous i feel like i won’t get in like i’m not smart enough.
hey im wanting to go there too lmao. The one in huddersfield right? i got a 6 in english lit but idk if i'll get in my predicted are 6's and a few 7's . if not that ill probably go to my own school's sixth form :frown: which i REALLY dont want , i feel im not smart enough my sister got 8/9 and she got in to greenhead and im in year 11 rn so the pressures on i guess. you could pm me and we could talk if you wanna?
Reply 2
yeah i feel you i’m wanting to do english literature, Philosophy religion and ethics, Classic Civillisation.

I’m kinda worried about my maths too i’m quite bad at maths and in the last mocks i got 5 and 4 in maths but i’m just so nervous. My attendance isn’t the best but apparently i shouldn’t worry about that because of covid. I’m also applying to Notre Dame and i have an interview on the 26th but i think i will get in there. It just seems like the English course at greenhead sounds better.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest