Pvkistvnist1
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone have the paper chapter 22 Enthalpy Entropy exam style questions for OCR A, a level Chemistry?

It would be really helpful especially with less in class interaction for revision. Pm me if you do, would help massively. Thanks
username5453486
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pvkistvnist1)
Does anyone have the paper chapter 22 Enthalpy Entropy exam style questions for OCR A, a level Chemistry?

It would be really helpful especially with less in class interaction for revision. Pm me if you do, would help massively. Thanks
You'll find plenty on physics and maths tutor!
Pvkistvnist1
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you! Never used em before
mintchocchip
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Maths made easy has lots as well!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads