[Official] Lucy Cavendish College Applicants thread 2021

Watch this thread
flexy123
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, this is a space for anyone to let everyone know whether they've received an offer for interview to study HSPS at Lucy Cavendish or not. Remember, whatever the result, we have all worked hard and a degree at uni should not define it! Good luck

Moderation Note: The sharing of off-site group chats, social media handles and phone numbers is not allowed on TSR to keep our community safe, so please do not share any personal details on the public forum. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff. You can find more information on staying safe on TSR here.
Last edited by 04MR17; 1 year ago
Shree04
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by flexy123)
Hi, this is a space for anyone to let everyone know whether they've received an offer for interview to study HSPS at Lucy Cavendish or not. Remember, whatever the result, we have all worked hard and a degree at uni should not define it! Good luck
Hi, have you heard back?
Has anyone heard back for law?
flexy123
Rep:
(Original post by Dillt2003)
Didn’t apply to Lucy C but wishing you all the best of luck!
Thank you! You too x
flexy123
Rep:
(Original post by Shree04)
Hi, have you heard back?
Hey, no I applied for HSPS but good luck!
Shree04
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, no I applied for HSPS but good luck!
Good Luck to you too!
I haven't seen any responses from Lucy yet
user49
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I have applied for HSPS at Lucy cav. have you heard anything back?
flexy123
Rep:
Hey guys, had a few people asking me this but I got an offer for interview this afternoon if anyone was interested! Good luck to you all.
Samuel_JDW
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shree04)
Hi, have you heard back?
Hey I have also applied to Lucy Cavendish for law! I did my interview exactly a month ago and waiting for the results next week
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Samuel_JDW)
Hey I have also applied to Lucy Cavendish for law! I did my interview exactly a month ago and waiting for the results next week
:goodluck:
user49
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
anyone heard anything ?
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by user49)
anyone heard anything ?
Couple of people posted in the main thread they got offers
murtlapessence
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
im full on stressing out lmao anyone got a reply?
flexy123
Rep:
not heard anything yet x
Samuel_JDW
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nothing yet for me either :/
murtlapessence
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
so stressed lol
flexy123
Rep:
Someone just got an offer for Linguistics
Samuel_JDW
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Someone on a Discord server I am on just got an email that pooled them here for engineering
user49
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
dragging out a bit now
georgiamc.25
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What’s everyone applied for?
flexy123
Rep:
(Original post by georgiamc.25)
What’s everyone applied for?
HSPS x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (272)
42.17%
The paper was reasonable (267)
41.4%
Not feeling great about that exam... (59)
9.15%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.29%

Watched Threads