The Student Room Group

We need to talk about the youtuber/gamer/streamer(?) KREEKCRAFT

Guys if anyone knows who kreekcraft is please tell me below then i will tell you why i have made this thread to discuss his disturbing actions. (its not THAT bad but still 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮)
For those of you who dont know who this is , he is basically a gamer who posts on youtube, he's like 23 and makes content for KIDS (search him up if u dont know him) but yeah something that needs to be said about him...
I mean i've watched a bit of his livestreams but whats so wrong with him?
Original post by nikkiblonsky
I mean i've watched a bit of his livestreams but whats so wrong with him?

Im gonna do something i like to call ‘explaining a lot in a little’ .

Basically , he does a LOT of livestreams and videos and all that and basically he literally LICKS his feet and its disgusting . I understand some people have a thing and thats fine but what really bothers me the most is that he advertises it on his videos which a lot of younger ppl watch. And he calls it charity work!!!
Sorry but thats out of order !
Original post by Starboiz
Im gonna do something i like to call ‘explaining a lot in a little’ .

Basically , he does a LOT of livestreams and videos and all that and basically he literally LICKS his feet and its disgusting . I understand some people have a thing and thats fine but what really bothers me the most is that he advertises it on his videos which a lot of younger ppl watch. And he calls it charity work!!!
Sorry but thats out of order !

Umm idk I mean I’m sure he doesn’t mean any harm
Original post by nikkiblonsky
Umm idk I mean I’m sure he doesn’t mean any harm

I mean yeah ur right but how would a younger audience interpret this? And the fact he calls it charity work encourages the kids to think so??
Original post by Starboiz
I mean yeah ur right but how would a younger audience interpret this? And the fact he calls it charity work encourages the kids to think so??

You mean when he licks his feet? Are you sure he’s not talking about maybe it being a charity livestream?
I am fan of kreekcraft but Starboiz/username5454234 I want to know what something other do you hate kreek for because I want to know?

Latest

Trending

Trending