Want more information about this university?
holly22xx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi does anyone know if Manchester University are still doing interviews this year with the pandemic going on? One of the other universities that I applied to that normally have interviews for my course accepted me with no interview so I’m wondering if Manchester are doing the same? Also if I do get an interview how much notice do you get? I’m really worried about having to do an interview.
ArtisticCake
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I know some people have had phone call or zoom interviews, though I'm not sure if Manchester are offering this.
millsr
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by holly22xx)
Hi does anyone know if Manchester University are still doing interviews this year with the pandemic going on? One of the other universities that I applied to that normally have interviews for my course accepted me with no interview so I’m wondering if Manchester are doing the same? Also if I do get an interview how much notice do you get? I’m really worried about having to do an interview.
I have a zoom interview with Manchester in December, and I got 4+ weeks notice about it. My course requires an interview in order to get an offer, but I’m not sure if they’re doing interviews for other courses where there is more flexibility.
holly22xx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by millsr)
I have a zoom interview with Manchester in December, and I got 4+ weeks notice about it. My course requires an interview in order to get an offer, but I’m not sure if they’re doing interviews for other courses where there is more flexibility.
Ahh thank you. What course are you doing?
millsr
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ahh thank you. What course are you doing?
Adult nursing
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
what!! I received an email that they invited me to an interview on friday!! and its wednesday today lol i literally did not do any preparation it was such a late notice
millsr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what!! I received an email that they invited me to an interview on friday!! and its wednesday today lol i literally did not do any preparation it was such a late notice
Maybe it varies between departments, what have you applied for? I’ve had one other interview at a different uni and they gave me like three days notice so I guess it varies a lot
holly22xx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Aww no hope it goes well! What course are you applying for?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Maybe it varies between departments, what have you applied for? I’ve had one other interview at a different uni and they gave me like three days notice so I guess it varies a lot
i applied for pharmacy
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Aww no hope it goes well! What course are you applying for?
pharmacy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (210)
57.38%
I don't have everything I need (156)
42.62%

Watched Threads