Fujitsu Apprenticeships starting 2021

Watch
EMZX
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone, I noticed there wasn't a thread for this years Fujitsu apprenticeship applicants. Has anyone made it to the interview stage yet? Good luck in the application process!
ehyy4324
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
are they in london
EMZX
Rep:
(Original post by ehyy4324)
are they in london
Depends on the scheme
normaldave111
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm filling out the application form for their degree apprenticeship program at MMU now and for the education section there is only the option to add American qualifications and institutions, anyone else have the same issue ?
EMZX
Rep:
(Original post by normaldave111)
I'm filling out the application form for their degree apprenticeship program at MMU now and for the education section there is only the option to add American qualifications and institutions, anyone else have the same issue ?
Yes, I believe i put something like, 'other' then 'A-Levels' then put letter grades in the gpa box, eg 'ABC'
ehyy4324
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what ones you applying for
AlfieTheStudent
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I completed the video interviews and have not heard anything back yet. Wondering if this is the same for others?
EMZX
Rep:
(Original post by AlfieTheStudent)
I completed the video interviews and have not heard anything back yet. Wondering if this is the same for others?
When did you complete them? I think it'll probably be a few weeks before we hear back
AlfieTheStudent
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EMZX)
When did you complete them? I think it'll probably be a few weeks before we hear back
A little over a week ago and yeah I agree.
ehyy4324
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what other apprenticeships are you applying for
ThatLostChild101
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I applied for the cyber security role, I got an email today saying I passed the video interview however they are gonna give specific dates for the AC to those who had the highest scores in the online tests. I don’t even remember how I did in those tests :/
EMZX
Rep:
(Original post by ThatLostChild101)
Hey, I applied for the cyber security role, I got an email today saying I passed the video interview however they are gonna give specific dates for the AC to those who had the highest scores in the online tests. I don’t even remember how I did in those tests :/
When did you do your video interview? I'm still waiting for a response about it eeek
ThatLostChild101
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EMZX)
When did you do your video interview? I'm still waiting for a response about it eeek
I did that a while back I think, maybe two weeks ago
EMZX
Rep:
(Original post by ThatLostChild101)
I did that a while back I think, maybe two weeks ago
ah ok, I did mine last weekend... hopefully they'll let me know soon! How do you think your interview went?
Pranavan19
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, i work at a big 4 and got through the newest application process, i have uploaded a video with tips to help you guys about each stage of the application process. Be sure to comment on the video with any question and ill answer all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRIb9mN3nTo
hrishyv
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How have people applied? I've been looking on the website but i can't find anything. If someone can send me the application link that would be very helpful ty
EMZX
Rep:
(Original post by hrishyv)
How have people applied? I've been looking on the website but i can't find anything. If someone can send me the application link that would be very helpful ty
http://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/l.../early-careers
ollielee
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys. I applied for Software Engineering Degree Apprentice in Basingstoke back on 6th November. Completed tests the next day and was invited to do a Video Interview. I think there was 6 questions, all fairly predictable stuff like "Why Fujitsu?", the only one I had to think about on the spot was something along the lines of "What piece of technology do you think has positively influence the world and why?" I think I waffled a bit on that one! Similar to everyone else, I heard back on 27th November to say I'd passed the VI but wasn't guaranteed a place on the AC. Just joining in on the conversation here to see if anyone else hears back about whether they've got a place.
Last edited by ollielee; 1 year ago
uv67
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I applied to the Cyber Security degree apprenticeship in Manchester a while ago. I recently received an emailed stating I'd passed the video interview but that I wasn't guaranteed a place at the Assessment Centre. Has anyone in a similar position heard anything?
ehyy4324
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
are any based in london
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.58%
Note taking apps (8)
2.11%
Flashcards (86)
22.69%
Revision guides (19)
5.01%
Past papers (173)
45.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed