liz.1309
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi i’m applying to Business and French at Uni of Liverpool and I applied on Tuesday of this week. How long did it take you all to get offers (for any course) and do you know what time / day they generally get sent out ? Thanks !
ayanal8
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by liz.1309)
Hi i’m applying to Business and French at Uni of Liverpool and I applied on Tuesday of this week. How long did it take you all to get offers (for any course) and do you know what time / day they generally get sent out ? Thanks !
I applied to do Psychology on the 23rd of September and got an offer on the 13th of October (a Tuesday) at 5:15.
Hope this helps!
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by liz.1309)
Depends on the course, I think Business is a little bit slower. Mine took 4 days for my course (in the Archaeology department).
liz.1309
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by ayanal8)
I applied to do Psychology on the 23rd of September and got an offer on the 13th of October (a Tuesday) at 5:15.
Hope this helps!
Thank you so much and congrats !
University of Liverpool
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi there,

It does depend on the course you have applied for, some departments are busier than others but we usually work on a couple of weeks turn around time.

Best of luck.

Jenna
Savblanc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hope this helps!
Congratulations! Im thinking of applying to do Psychology and just wondered if you don't mind me asking whether you have 2 sciences? Im predicted A* A A but only have psychology as a science, and think they prefer 2 sciences. Thanks
ayanal8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Savblanc)
Congratulations! Im thinking of applying to do Psychology and just wondered if you don't mind me asking whether you have 2 sciences? Im predicted A* A A but only have psychology as a science, and think they prefer 2 sciences. Thanks
Hi! Yeah I do psychology, biology and geography. Liverpool (I think?) considers all of those sciences so they gave me an offer of BBB. What subjects do you do? I'm sure it'll be fine!
Savblanc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi! Yeah I do psychology, biology and geography. Liverpool (I think?) considers all of those sciences so they gave me an offer of BBB. What subjects do you do? I'm sure it'll be fine!
Hi! Thanks for your reply. Im doing Psychology, Sociology and PE
ayanal8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Savblanc)
Hi! Thanks for your reply. Im doing Psychology, Sociology and PE
On their website it says only 1 science is necessary but 2 would lead to a lower offer. So I think you're fine! Good luck anyways!!
Savblanc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
On their website it says only 1 science is necessary but 2 would lead to a lower offer. So I think you're fine! Good luck anyways!!
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads