Nixb66
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, is anybody studying USA 1918-1941 History? We are doing Edexcel iGCSE. I have been trying to find a revision guide but I can't find one. There seems to be one for every other topic but not this one. Has anybody found one?
Thx.
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I was supposed to sit my history exam this year (I also did Edexcel, but I can't remember if it was GCSE or iGCSE) and I just want to say that they may not have revision guides/Flash cards for every topic. For me, my teachers just gave us all of he revision guides when they gave us our textbooks when we started a course so i knew there was a revision guide for the topic but they didn't make revision cards (the edexcel revision cards are really helpful) for two out of four of my topics.

I didn't do US history, so I can't help by giving resources for that particular topic but I hope this helps at least a tad!
Nixb66
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by ScoutLeopard)
Hi! I was supposed to sit my history exam this year (I also did Edexcel, but I can't remember if it was GCSE or iGCSE) and I just want to say that they may not have revision guides/Flash cards for every topic. For me, my teachers just gave us all of he revision guides when they gave us our textbooks when we started a course so i knew there was a revision guide for the topic but they didn't make revision cards (the edexcel revision cards are really helpful) for two out of four of my topics.

I didn't do US history, so I can't help by giving resources for that particular topic but I hope this helps at least a tad!
Thanks ScoutLeopard. My brother did History GCSE Edexcel and their topics were different. I have all of his revision books but not of use to me it is soooooo frustrating. We're not even allowed to take the text books home because of Covid (?) so we just have photocopies of the pages from the text book. So it'd be better to have a revision book too that i can buy myself. If they have a topic then it would be fair if every topic had a revision guide wouldn't it? I really love history too.
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Nixb66)
Thanks ScoutLeopard. My brother did History GCSE Edexcel and their topics were different. I have all of his revision books but not of use to me it is soooooo frustrating. We're not even allowed to take the text books home because of Covid (?) so we just have photocopies of the pages from the text book. So it'd be better to have a revision book too that i can buy myself. If they have a topic then it would be fair if every topic had a revision guide wouldn't it? I really love history too.
No problem! That sucks that you can't bring home your textbooks but I totally agree - having a revision guide at home would be helpful! If you still can't find anything I would suggest talking to your teacher/students in year 12 at your school to see if you can get their old revision guides/material. They probably want to get rid of it - I know I did!
imogenlillyjones
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Nixb66)
Hi, is anybody studying USA 1918-1941 History? We are doing Edexcel iGCSE. I have been trying to find a revision guide but I can't find one. There seems to be one for every other topic but not this one. Has anybody found one?
Thx.
I am doing Cambridge IGCSE History and this includes a topic on USA 1919-41 and there does not seem to be a revision guide for this either, which is weird.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (79)
18.29%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.7%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (162)
37.5%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.5%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.01%

Watched Threads