Tashax2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
What’s better an ABC predicted or BBB? With ABC can I apply to a BBB uni?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Tashax2)
What’s better an ABC predicted or BBB? With ABC can I apply to a BBB uni?
Neither is “better”.

Yes you can apply to BBB courses with ABC predictions. It’s unlikely that they will look at your predictions when making offers. However if you firm a BBB offer and then get ABC then your place isn’t guaranteed. There’s a small chance that they would reject you for missing offer conditions. Particularly if the C grade was in a relevant subject
Tashax2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
Neither is “better”.

Yes you can apply to BBB courses with ABC predictions. It’s unlikely that they will look at your predictions when making offers. However if you firm a BBB offer and then get ABC then your place isn’t guaranteed. There’s a small chance that they would reject you for missing offer conditions. Particularly if the C grade was in a relevant subject
Do you think I would be looked down on in the application process? I’m applying for psychology and the C is in biology and usually that’s in their list of preferred subjects for the course. Is it still okay for me to apply to BBB uni?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Tashax2)
Do you think I would be looked down on in the application process? I’m applying for psychology and the C is in biology and usually that’s in their list of preferred subjects for the course. Is it still okay for me to apply to BBB uni?
If you’re worried then ring up your universities and ask them what they take into account when making offers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (206)
57.54%
I don't have everything I need (152)
42.46%

Watched Threads