The Student Room Group

Bags

Hii I just started sixth form and I’m struggling to think of ways to bring my folders into school. I did have a backpack but it can’t carry everything anymore. So I was wondering to all the girls in sixth form, how do you bring in folders into school?
I just got a really huge super dry bag, and then carried a woven (marvel themed!!) tote bag for folders and stuff. Backpacks are the best way to go because one shoulder bags can really strain your back and shoulders. If your school has lockers then definitely get one too, for the stuff you don’t need to take back and forth. Hope this helps! X
I have a folder for each subject that I keep at home. Then I have a school folder which has sections for each subject so I only have one folder on me. I empty it every half term into my at-home folders.
Also it’s not one of the big lever arch folders it’s one like this which fits better in my bag 😊:
7C03988D-DE6C-4D4D-A990-EA0C3B4DBA16.jpg.jpeg
Reply 3
Original post by sunshine1243
I just got a really huge super dry bag, and then carried a woven (marvel themed!!) tote bag for folders and stuff. Backpacks are the best way to go because one shoulder bags can really strain your back and shoulders. If your school has lockers then definitely get one too, for the stuff you don’t need to take back and forth. Hope this helps! X

Thank you this helps a lot!
Reply 4
Original post by sunshine1243

Do you know of any good shops for tote bags?
try amazon?
Original post by Jenna_337
Do you know of any good shops for tote bags?

Jack wills do super cute and super durable ones, and they’re almost all in the sales. Pretty much anywhere will do, even a bag for life from a supermarket! Would love to see your new bag(s!!) when you get them... I looooove new bags, best feelings!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending