amazon age restricted products

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi

i’m wanting to buy a vibrator from amazon. on the item page it doesn’t say anything about it being age restricted, however other vibrators are classed as age restricted. if it doesn’t say its age restricted will i be asked to show id or not? i bought it with some other items (books) idk if that would make any difference.
Smokestar
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi

i’m wanting to buy a vibrator from amazon. on the item page it doesn’t say anything about it being age restricted, however other vibrators are classed as age restricted. if it doesn’t say its age restricted will i be asked to show id or not? i bought it with some other items (books) idk if that would make any difference.
An id will have to be provided. I remember having to provide my ID for an razor blade
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Never been ID'd for sex toys from Amazon or elsewhere
anonymous12534
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Ik I'm young(14)but I want to buy a vibatoror on Amazon but idk if they ID you!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (28)
18.54%
The paper was reasonable (65)
43.05%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
17.88%
It was TERRIBLE (31)
20.53%

Watched Threads