ameliachapman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey everyone,

I have applied for veterinary medicine this year - I wondered if anyone has heard back from Nottingham, RVC or Bristol?😁
Ljdf0072
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Nope. I’m a reapplicant and last year I heard from Surrey in November, RVC late November/early December, and Bristol tend to get back between January and March as they don’t interview 😊
skyblue99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ljdf0072)
Nope. I’m a reapplicant and last year I heard from Surrey in November, RVC late November/early December, and Bristol tend to get back between January and March as they don’t interview 😊
Bristol don't interview?? Is that true? Why don't they interview?!
Ljdf0072
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by skyblue99)
Bristol don't interview?? Is that true? Why don't they interview?!
I’m not really sure why. They just go solely on grades and questionnaire. I remember last year people started getting offers around January, but they came out quite slowly and a lot heard in March. So I wouldn’t worry about hearing from them soon. 😊
RambleAmple
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Nottingham has said they will be giving interview invites next week, from the 30th. Bristol do not interview and so they take a while to get back to everyone - I applied there last year and didn't hear back until March. Last year, as said above, RVC started giving interview invites end of November/December.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (228)
51.35%
No (216)
48.65%

Watched Threads