The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham

Hi, has anyone got offers from Durham? If yes, should we get in touch? I applied to St Cuth’s. I have lots of things I’d like to discuss!!
Hi! I received my offer from Durham a couple of days ago and applied to cuths as well! What are you studying?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hi ! Sorry, forgot about this...! I applied for liberal arts. And you ? I honestly wasn’t expecting to get my offer so early on!!
(edited 3 years ago)
I got in!! I'm doing geophysics I chose cuts because it's the most progressive colleges
Original post by rehena12
I got in!! I'm doing geophysics I chose cuts because it's the most progressive colleges

That’s cool ! I’m not sure why i picked it
i got an offer for modern languages, and i applied for st cuths too!
Original post by Alexa Webster
That’s cool ! I’m not sure why i picked it

You got in so that is the most important are u considering firming Durham I'm definitely firming it! It would be great after we get the college allocations to make a gc as we will be in the same college anyways! Making friends etc.
Original post by rehena12
You got in so that is the most important are u considering firming Durham I'm definitely firming it! It would be great after we get the college allocations to make a gc as we will be in the same college anyways! Making friends etc.

Yeah I’m defo firming it. There is a good chance that we’ll get our preferred college !!!! My Instagram is @polina_samotoy if you want to dm me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending