The Student Room Group

Cyberstart Game level 5

Hi, I'm stuck on cyberstart game HQ level 5 challenges 1, 4, 7, 9, 11 and 12. Any advice/help on them would be much appreciated, e.g. what bowser plugin is needed etc. Thanks :smile:
I can help on all of levels 1-3 (HQ) and most of level 4.
I can also help on moon base up to most of the challenges on level 4.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

haven't done them in a while, but from what i remember earlier hq levels most of the info can be found in the field manual
Reply 2
Ok thanks
also remember to use google its very useful
Original post by ChaWor16
Hi, I'm stuck on cyberstart game HQ level 5 challenges 1, 4, 7, 9, 11 and 12. Any advice/help on them would be much appreciated, e.g. what bowser plugin is needed etc. Thanks :smile:

Hiya, I would love some help on level 5 c2 and c3! Do you still need help on any other challenges in l5? I have all but c9 which I am currently working on :smile:
Can you please help me??? I am stuck on L5 C3, I found the hidden file, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to open it.

For challenge 1 you need to change the file from a zip file to a pdf.
Reply 7
Original post by Calliope5Chalice
Hiya, I would love some help on level 5 c2 and c3! Do you still need help on any other challenges in l5? I have all but c9 which I am currently working on :smile:

yes i need help in all but 2,5,and 7 pls
Cyberstart is a US thing mainly, and $60 to do some challenges while TryHackMe and HackTheBox are free. For real? If anyone wants Cyber Security Resources then add me on Discord. Got a Cyber Server with 1.5k members and plenty of Cyber resources. zCreed96CftE#7335
im doing it through cyber discovery which is free (if your good enough, but anyone is along as you put in effort) and later you get access to sans foundations for free which might be a bit harder than getting to game
Original post by alson104

I'm so sorry I'm replying so late but I haven't been on it in a while! So l5 c1 is super simple, the file isn't meant to be a zip file, so download it and mess around with the file type e.g. save it as a .jpg or .txt etc.
For l5 c11 I used an online QR code fixer (because it is damaged I think - blurry) and then once the QR code was fixed, saved the image and uploaded it to an online QR code decoder. Would you mind helping with 2?
Reply 11
I need help with level 5 c9 & c12! What browser plugin do I use?
I can also help on moon base up to most of the challenges on leve

if you guys need help join this server, u have to have the answers in order to join, or u have to need answers (not explanations)
Original post by chas11

you don't need to install anything, your just pretending to be another browser to trick it into letting you in, look into user agent
Reply 14
I need help with l5 c3 I found the file but cannot find out how to open it.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ibob04
I need help with l5 c3 I found the file but cannot find out how to open it.

everything you need is in the field manual, also files starting with . are hidden files but work as directories so work with cd
Reply 16
Original post by redish1111
everything you need is in the field manual, also files starting with . are hidden files but work as directories so work with cd

thanks I got it
Original post by chas11

Hey so I was stuck on this for a while as well. So I'm using safari and you don't need to download anything. On safari, you need to enable developer tools, and click on the develop tab to find the 'user agent' setting and set it to Orion. I'm not sure how to do it on chrome or other browsers but it should be easy to look into. Orion probably won't appear straight away so you will need to set it customly.
Original post by alson104

hey if you still need help on these Ive done all of level 5 :smile:
i need help with lvl 5 ch2

Quick Reply

Latest