k_rin_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys! Congrats to all of you that have secured a place, amazing job!! I just wanted to ask if anyone knew whether or not they send out rejection emails? Am kind of losing hope now haha especially since my interview was in December.
elontusk123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by k_rin_)
Hey guys! Congrats to all of you that have secured a place, amazing job!! I just wanted to ask if anyone knew whether or not they send out rejection emails? Am kind of losing hope now haha especially since my interview was in December.
Hey, ik how you feel. I did my interview in November and I still haven't heard anything yet
cozy2002
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elontusk123)
Hey, ik how you feel. I did my interview in November and I still haven't heard anything yet
Dont worrry to much because they sent the acceptance emails over a period of time, they might still be sending them out.
bad bunny
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elontusk123)
x2 i thought it went really well, guess not
Sweet.Biscuit
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations to those who received their offer and to those who were unlucky this time ... im sure there will be another time or better things will come By the way, I still haven’t received any email ... should I take it as a no? I’ve chased them twice last month so don’t wanna do it again.
elontusk123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would have thought they'd at least send an email saying we were unsuccessful.
elontusk123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm curious did anyone receive a rejection email? Idk if I should take no response as a rejection
anummunir12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emegan02)
Hey, just want to say a massive congratulations to everyone that was accepted on the scheme! Unfortunately, I received an acceptance email that I was successful only to receive another to say the first one was sent in error. I guess this means I won't be able to join you guys on the scheme. All the same, I hope you enjoy it.
Oh that’s so awful, especially given all the hard work I can imagine you put in. I’m so sorry.
anummunir12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sweet.Biscuit)
Congratulations to those who received their offer and to those who were unlucky this time ... im sure there will be another time or better things will come By the way, I still haven’t received any email ... should I take it as a no? I’ve chased them twice last month so don’t wanna do it again.
Is there a number you can call? I heard just in general they aren’t the best in terms of response time.
anummunir12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by amazingsan)
Congratulations !!
Thank you!!
lbryne48
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone here who got an offer not been sent the welcome event info?? I got an email 2 weeks ago saying they’d send it out and I haven’t had it yet lol
AbelTesfaye_isMJ
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just got an email saying I've been rejected. Oh well, at least im aware of where I might have gone wrong
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.18%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.15%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.03%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.46%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.01%
Speak to current students studying my course (68)
21.38%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.09%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.77%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.52%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.89%

Watched Threads