The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
mysteriouschik
...and esp when they do very cute little things that a girl would like seeing them do!!:

such as?
elpollodiablouk
such as?

such as things all guys wouldnt normally do as they'r always into doing things for themselves...like even helpin out in little things..and not bein soo pre-occupied all the time...and even the way some of them talk..is just sooo cute...and attractive... :biggrin:
Reply 82
elpollodiablouk
such as?

walking with me...talking. laughing a lot, making me laugh. smiling a lot. making room for me at "his" table. stuff like that.
Reply 83
trust me...the cute guy always gets the girl :smile:
elf_429
trust me...the cute guy always gets the girl :smile:

If what you told me is true, I can assure you he doesn't! :smile:
Reply 85
Onearmedbandit
If what you told me is true, I can assure you he doesn't! :smile:

in the end. sometimes you just have to be patient.
Reply 86
the cute guys have to work harder to get the girls in my opinion :frown: lol
elf_429
in the end. sometimes you just have to be patient.

No. Cute guys keep the girlfriends they get but often they have a hard time getting them.

How patient do I have to be? I've been waiting 4 years now...
Reply 88
chrisgill369
the cute guys have to work harder to get the girls in my opinion :frown: lol

all I like are the cute guys. are you sure that you just aren't paying enough attention to the signs. some things that I do when I like a guy.

seperate myself from my usual croonies.
laugh a lot.
talk to him.
flip hair.
smile.
and if she is a wearing makeup kind of girl, look for fresh (bright and shiny) lipgloss which she may recently have applied. (some of my friends do that)
Reply 89
No. Cute guys keep the girlfriends they get but often they have a hard time getting them.

that is very true.

same here maybe even getting on for 5 now
Reply 90
Onearmedbandit

do you expect the girl to be very obvious? seriously. work up the courage and ask someone out, because girls generally don't do that. I have never asked out a guy in my life, and don't plan to anytime soon.
Reply 91
i think that might be my problem, i wait for them to ask me, i cant stand rejection
elf_429
do you expect the girl to be very obvious? seriously. work up the courage and ask someone out, because girls generally don't do that. I have never asked out a guy in my life, and don't plan to anytime soon.

...and you're telling ME to work up the courage? Hypocrite! :p:

I hate the mentality that guys have to ask the girls.... women want equal rights yet they still expect this special treatment at their discretion... :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending