AzureWiggling
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm only 2 months in and I already have 20 case studies, how on earth are we supposed to remember them all at the end?
bex6976
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have been bombarded by case studies recently. Flash cards generally works for me. I also use simple mind lite on my laptop to make spider diagrams for case studies
AzureWiggling
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bex6976)
I have been bombarded by case studies recently. Flash cards generally works for me. I also use simple mind lite on my laptop to make spider diagrams for case studies
yh i have made flashcards for them all too but i don't see how for the final exams we can know all the numbers at once, we are bound to mix them up, is there a thing where you only need to know 2 earthquakes and 2 tsunamis etc because I've got lots of everything?
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most of the case studies will just be examples to slip into an answer rather than something you could write a 20 marker about probably - I agree though, there are a lot of case studies! Maybe flash cards might help?
AstaYunoo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You want to limit all the info into a factual spread, this makes it much easier in the long run.
I learnt case studies by making brain storms of the subheadings and using flashcards etc. quick recall of info is what you need
Remember in the exams you'll need to nit pick certain things rather than regurgitate out the whole case study so only learn the most important bits
SparkleFace
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t think they’re case studies just examples to use in answers. Like the above user said, case studies are what you use in 20 markers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.26%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.27%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.42%

Watched Threads