The Student Room Group

Wellcome Trust General Graduate Development Programme 2020/2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Oh nice. That sounds fun! I've got another assessment centre for the NGDP scheme at the end of March. If I don't get that then I'm either going to do a similar thing to you in Hong Kong, or fire off more applications and keep my fingers crossed. Fairly set on moving to London, so really hoping something comes through. :smile:
Reply 81
Original post by ukulelebaker
Yeah well done as well- v happy for u! Let me know how the chat goes tomorrow

Hey - forgot to say but yeah yesterday was an offer! Enjoy your call today :smile:
Original post by sop22
Hey - forgot to say but yeah yesterday was an offer! Enjoy your call today :smile:

Hey - congrats! Just got offer as well v happy!

and well done to everyone that got to this stage - im sure it was a very close call in the decision process
Reply 84
Hi - has anyone else not heard back yet? I assumed I'd have heard by now either way, especially if they've given out offers?

Hey! Just wondering if you've been sent your written contract yet / if you'd been given an indication of how long it is until they'll be sending it out? Had my meeting and offer a couple of days ago :smile:
Reply 86
Same here - I was wondering when they'll send out the written contract. I have received the verbal offer but not written as of yet
Original post by ABFair
Same here - I was wondering when they'll send out the written contract. I have received the verbal offer but not written as of yet

Ok glad I'm not the only one waiting! Hopefully they'll send it next week.
Reply 88
Have any of you hear from Wellcome recently? I was thinking by now we would get to chose our placement
Hiya - don't know if anyone will see this but two years on and does anyone have any advice for the application process?? Would appreciate anything! I am applying for the 2023 intake :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending