bethlead03
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi, I’m in Year 12, my first year at college, I am doing EPQ and need to think of a question to base my work around. My long term goals are to study something related to health and social care at university and then hopefully become a 999 call handler/paramedic. I’m really needing some help with ideas which I could write about relating to health and social care that will help me! I’d be super grateful for ideas!

Thanks
Beth
whoisevasmith
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Maybe something exploring the significance of paramedics in society? You could do some research on the other roles paramedics undertake that aren't as well known, maybe try and get some interviews with paramedics.

Honestly, don't worry about not being entirely sure of specific topics. I didn't actually come with a question or specific subject until a few months later- I did loads and loads of broad research around the area I was looking at and then narrowed it down when I found myself becoming really interested in certain aspects of it. I ended up with an A* largely because of my extensive research, so I definitely recommend this technique!
katie tomo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by bethlead03)
Hi, I’m in Year 12, my first year at college, I am doing EPQ and need to think of a question to base my work around. My long term goals are to study something related to health and social care at university and then hopefully become a 999 call handler/paramedic. I’m really needing some help with ideas which I could write about relating to health and social care that will help me! I’d be super grateful for ideas!

Thanks
Beth
OMG hi hahah, i am in my first year of college well sixth form and i have taken epq and struggling with a question as i am basing it around mental health and paramedics. I am thinking about "what support is currently available to support paramedics who suffer with mental health"? Based around that i am trying to put a question together. Hope all goes well, hope this helped. Have a nice day
bethlead03
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hey that’s great idea! I’ve decided in the end to do “How is homelessness viewed by society and what impact does this have?, as I feel like I was able to write more about it!

Hope it’s all going well for you!
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Good luck
whoisevasmith
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
That's great- good luck x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (241)
57.66%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.68%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.61%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise