SarahNagel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I wanted to know if anyone could give me an idea of what to expect from the London Met University Exam? I want to know what I need to prepare in order to write it successfully but I don't want to waste time studying the wrong material.
f.ga010301
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by SarahNagel)
I wanted to know if anyone could give me an idea of what to expect from the London Met University Exam? I want to know what I need to prepare in order to write it successfully but I don't want to waste time studying the wrong material.
Hi, I am a student at London met uni and my best advice to you would be that you can find more information about Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) on the UK government website. There are test-taking advice pages on the IELTS website and would recommend you do some research for each exam and find out about and prepare for the test. You will also find useful test materials and online practice tests for you to get an idea of what the exam is like, as well as when and where they are available. If you don't meet the English language requirements of your chosen course, you may want to consider applying for an English Language course at London Metropolitan University but don't worry just find papers online and you will be fine! hope this helps!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.67%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
15.9%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
16.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (29)
14.87%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (53)
27.18%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (36)
18.46%

Watched Threads