Is the nintendo switch lite worth it?

Watch
username5384492
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I'm considering buying a bundle, the switch lite with 2 games. It's got a good deal at curries pc world for whoever is interested - £239. I just wanna know, is it worth it? I LOVE animal crossing and I play minecraft too, but I just want to know, is the nintedo switch worth the hype?
DOOODARS
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I have a switch (normal not lite) I personally think it’s really nice. Some exclusives like animal crossing, smash bros etc are amazing, botw is easily my favourite game of all time. It’s also good for portability, which you can’t get with Xbox and PS. Only issue is graphics aren’t as good (not bad in anyway) and you don’t get access to other games in consoles, though that could be argued with other consoles.

If you’re someone who’s on the go a lot and likes to play in different areas, then I’d recommend the switch.
username5384492
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Himynameisdaisy)
I have a switch (normal not lite) I personally think it’s really nice. Some exclusives like animal crossing, smash bros etc are amazing, botw is easily my favourite game of all time. It’s also good for portability, which you can’t get with Xbox and PS. Only issue is graphics aren’t as good (not bad in anyway) and you don’t get access to other games in consoles, though that could be argued with other consoles.

If you’re someone who’s on the go a lot and likes to play in different areas, then I’d recommend the switch.
Thank you!
hootdoot04
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Get the lite! Looks much better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (107)
27.58%
England (132)
34.02%
Belgium (30)
7.73%
Germany (41)
10.57%
Spain (8)
2.06%