The Student Room Group

College

I spoke about this before but its becoming more of an issue again. Its a rule at college 3 strikes and you are out. My tutor keeps mentioning stuff like this student got kicked out since he was late 3 times and stuff. I also had a mate who got kicked out for being late 3 times which i think I came on here about but yes he got kicked out for that. I did a post worrying about me, we eventually sorted something out that we are going to leave earlier so we have been doing that but today I forgot my covid mask so we had to go back home for it then go to college and there was traffic.

Today after we got back to college with my I just about made it at 9:01, I was scared I was just going to get withdrawn on the spot because no word of a lie thats what they did to my mate, on his third time of being late they said he's kicked out and withdrawn him. He came in, sat down and they told him he's been kicked out so that was it he was out back home. I had to run to class out of the car, I have no clue how I got there at 9.01 but I did, I had to literally run up the stars down the corridor to class and I got in. I was there looking at the time in the car it was 8 59, I was like no Im not going to do it and I was expecting them to just withdraw me on the spot like my mate. I just have been worrying because if I'm late 1 more time my future is on the line. I havent been worrying about it for the past few weeks until my friend got withdrawn and also when he got kicked he came in a few days to try to appeal for himself but they treated him like hes a criminal or something like getting loads of security guards to remove him and I have a really bad feeling now that its going to happen to me soon.
Original post by Anonymous
I spoke about this before but its becoming more of an issue again. Its a rule at college 3 strikes and you are out. My tutor keeps mentioning stuff like this student got kicked out since he was late 3 times and stuff. I also had a mate who got kicked out for being late 3 times which i think I came on here about but yes he got kicked out for that. I did a post worrying about me, we eventually sorted something out that we are going to leave earlier so we have been doing that but today I forgot my covid mask so we had to go back home for it then go to college and there was traffic.

Today after we got back to college with my I just about made it at 9:01, I was scared I was just going to get withdrawn on the spot because no word of a lie thats what they did to my mate, on his third time of being late they said he's kicked out and withdrawn him. He came in, sat down and they told him he's been kicked out so that was it he was out back home. I had to run to class out of the car, I have no clue how I got there at 9.01 but I did, I had to literally run up the stars down the corridor to class and I got in. I was there looking at the time in the car it was 8 59, I was like no Im not going to do it and I was expecting them to just withdraw me on the spot like my mate. I just have been worrying because if I'm late 1 more time my future is on the line. I havent been worrying about it for the past few weeks until my friend got withdrawn and also when he got kicked he came in a few days to try to appeal for himself but they treated him like hes a criminal or something like getting loads of security guards to remove him and I have a really bad feeling now that its going to happen to me soon.

wait if you're late 3 times, you are suspended or kicked out permanently?
ngl i have a bit of tendency to be late but just try to leave more time in the morning just in case you forgot something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending