GCSE Ocr Gateway 2019

Watch this thread
KingMD
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Please and Thank you!
Last edited by KingMD; 10 months ago
Frozetman
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KingMD)
Could anyone please tell me some questions that came up in the 2019 OCR Gateway A paper 1 Chemistry paper?
Please and Thank you!
i did it for a mock paper recently,
There was a questions on

what makes a metal malleable
risks of nanoparticles
why is combustion an exothermic reaction
bond energy calculations
half equation
ionic equation
limitation of ball and stick model
electrolysis

That's all I can remember hope this helps
Curlyhoneyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Electrolysis
Curlyhoneyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know what came up in physics ocr gateway paper 1 triple 2019 pleaseeeeeeeee
Frozetman
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Curlyhoneyx)
Does anyone know what came up in physics ocr gateway paper 1 triple 2019 pleaseeeeeeeee
I just did it 2 days ago the 6 mark was about density and comparing between 2 liquids
Basically nothing about P4 (Magnetism)
A lot of electricity
Charge equation
Pd equation
U will need to draw a graph showing hooke's law
Be able to draw a free body diagram
There was also a 4/5 marker at the end, it gives a table with volume and pressure of 4 gasses and asks which 2 are the same mass of the same gas
Last edited by Frozetman; 1 year ago
styhuikknh
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
did you do the biology one if you did what was in it?
aria05
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by styhuikknh)
did you do the biology one if you did what was in it?
Biology was quite hard, the 6 marker was on the kidney and ADH and a 4 marker about contraception and hormones. B3 is quite important so I would revise that.
styhuikknh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
thankyouu
user4567
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
does anyone have anymore information on the ocr gateway chem and bio exams
alphaquebec
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Frozetman)
I just did it 2 days ago the 6 mark was about density and comparing between 2 liquids
Basically nothing about P4 (Magnetism)
A lot of electricity
Charge equation
Pd equation
U will need to draw a graph showing hooke's law
Be able to draw a free body diagram
There was also a 4/5 marker at the end, it gives a table with volume and pressure of 4 gasses and asks which 2 are the same mass of the same gas
Was there anything else that was hard and do you remember any specific questions
Frozetman
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alphaquebec)
Was there anything else that was hard and do you remember any specific questions
There was a circuit and they asked what was wrong with it, i think the answers were diode the wrong direction and voltmeter not across diode. Also stm about what does a variable resistor do
anyaaji
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
has anyone done the ocr gateway 2020 papers?
chocolate123321
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anyaaji)
has anyone done the ocr gateway 2020 papers?
Have you done them yet? If so, could u help me please
styhuikknh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
did anybody do the ocr gateway chemistry paper 2 and could you please tell me the topics
foothehegg
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Curlyhoneyx)
Electrolysis
did you do the ocr chem paper 2
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (2)
22.22%
Take a gap year (1)
11.11%
Resit my exams (3)
33.33%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (1)
11.11%
I don't know yet (1)
11.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
11.11%

Watched Threads