Zihhhhhhhhhan
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all,

Just got a virtual assessment centre invite for next week, and really keen for some advice.

I have searched on Google, wikijob and here for this intake's virtual ac experience but haven't seen anything yet. Is it because next week would be the first round assessment centre for this intake, or what?

If anyone have attended one for this intake, could you please give me some more information and suggestion on preparation?

Anything helpful would be really appreciated !
lambja
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I'm in the same boat. Not been able to find anything about this year but I found these two threads discussing the assessment centres last year helpful

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6037400
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6236098

Did you manage to book a slot for your assessment centre? I tried yesterday evening and this morning but I get an error saying there are no slots available. I don't know if this is an error or if it means they are all gone already, but I only got the email yesterday morning so I'd be quite surprised if they all went that quickly.
eva0926
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! May I ask which programme did you guys applied for? ( as I haven't heard back yet... Thanks
Zihhhhhhhhhan
Rep:
I applied for graduate analytics. But I didn’t see an opening for graduate consulting, is it still open this year? Which one did you apply for
Zihhhhhhhhhan
Rep:
I applied for graduate analytics. But I didn’t see an opening for graduate consulting, is it still open this year? Which one did you apply for
(Original post by eva0926)
Hi! May I ask which programme did you guys applied for? ( as I haven't heard back yet... Thanks
aysha_ahmed
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zihhhhhhhhhan)
Hi all,

Just got a virtual assessment centre invite for next week, and really keen for some advice.

I have searched on Google, wikijob and here for this intake's virtual ac experience but haven't seen anything yet. Is it because next week would be the first round assessment centre for this intake, or what?

If anyone have attended one for this intake, could you please give me some more information and suggestion on preparation?

Hi, please could I ask when you applied and when you received an email for the AC? I applied for the Software Engineering role on the 11th of November but I haven't heard back
Zihhhhhhhhhan
Rep:
(Original post by lambja)
Hey, I'm in the same boat. Not been able to find anything about this year but I found these two threads discussing the assessment centres last year helpful

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6037400
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6236098

Did you manage to book a slot for your assessment centre? I tried yesterday evening and this morning but I get an error saying there are no slots available. I don't know if this is an error or if it means they are all gone already, but I only got the email yesterday morning so I'd be quite surprised if they all went that quickly.
Yes I successfully booked one. I got the email the same time with you. When I booked it only left with one slot. I am assuming it’s all gone now. You can keep an eye on that still in case anyone dropped or see if you can get the slot next round?
Zihhhhhhhhhan
Rep:
(Original post by aysha_ahmed)
Hi, please could I ask when you applied and when you received an email for the AC? I applied for the Software Engineering role on the 11th of November but I haven't heard back
Hi, I applied at the end of October, and got the online test around ten days ago. They worked quite fast so you should hear from them soon. Someone from the recruitment team should pair with you and can guide you with things during the process.
aysha_ahmed
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I applied at the end of October, and got the online test around ten days ago. They worked quite fast so you should hear from them soon. Someone from the recruitment team should pair with you and can guide you with things during the process.
Thank you
azhar_khan
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How was the virtual assessment? What did it consist of? Ive got mine in two weeks and would really appreciate any insight or help.
Efiawm
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
How was your virtual assessment? I have mine next week, do you have any tips and advise? Really appreciate your help.
xyz00
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
has anyone heard back that's applied to the cybersecurity graduate scheme?
cjs37889
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by xyz00)
has anyone heard back that's applied to the cybersecurity graduate scheme?
no I applied back in october (London office) and still haven't been progressed to online tests. How about you?
s15022014
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi Aysha,I applied for the software engineering role and has my AC next week (15th December), can you advise where are you with your application? have you finished your AC? if so, any info can you provide me please?
s15022014
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Efiawm)
How was your virtual assessment? I have mine next week, do you have any tips and advise? Really appreciate your help.
Hi,

Can you please advise how was your AC? whats included in the your AC please? i applied for the software engineer role Newcastle.

Hi all,

aysha_ahmed
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by s15022014)
Hi Aysha,I applied for the software engineering role and has my AC next week (15th December), can you advise where are you with your application? have you finished your AC? if so, any info can you provide me please?
Hi, I actually got rejected lol
But good luck with the AC I hope it goes well for you!
aysha_ahmed
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
For those of you who have gotten through to the AC, please could you advise me on what kind of things you included in your application? I did a placement year in a tech role and have worked in retail for 4 years which I mentioned but I got rejected just wanted to know for next time
xyz00
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by cjs37889)
no I applied back in october (London office) and still haven't been progressed to online tests. How about you?
still nothing :/ I applied around the same time too hopefully we'll hear back soon
Blookie
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I applied for consulting and it keeps saying they will get back in due course? Second time I have had that email...
zezeze
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Blookie)
I applied for consulting and it keeps saying they will get back in due course? Second time I have had that email...
For how long have you been waiting for your online assessment results? I did it last Friday and got the same email today.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads