Meme025
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Can anyone please give me tips on structuring a 20 mark essay on ‘Functionalist views of family roles’? I’ve been advised to use PERC paragraphs
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If you research this topic online you can find much more information. Summarise it in your own words as far as possible. Start off by writing up your essay about the role of the mother for example. Consider all the different jobs that most mothers have to do. Describe them one by one in detail and list some examples too to back up all of your points made. Develop your opinions. Aim for at least four separate paragraphs. I recommend using flashcards as a cool way to help you write your essay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads