Urgent: Best resources to go from a D to an A in Physics

Watch
dankiepankie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hey guys
As the question says above i need help going from a D to an A in Physics. Admittedly I wasnt trying during year 12 but right now i have full motivation and im working every day. Can you guys please plug me with the best resources for physics other than physicandmathstutor? More specifically, a set of detailed notes written by someone else, practice questions for each topic and past papers? I’m doing OCR A Physics btw. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Burfee!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Not sure if this would help, but for the theory for physics try alevelphyscis online or science shorts on YouTube.
For practicing the questions try Isaac physics.
dankiepankie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Burfee!)
Not sure if this would help, but for the theory for physics try alevelphyscis online or science shorts on YouTube.
thank you! is is worth purchasing the alevelphysics online membership or are the videos the same on their youtube channel? thanks!
dankiepankie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Burfee!)
thank you! is it worth purchasing the membership for alevelphysics or are they the same videos on their youtube? thanks!
Smokestar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
https://marksphysicshelp.com/2019/04...physics-notes/
This website is GOD Tier. It has all the notes in concise form allowing you to understand the topics more easy than the textbook. I recommend reading the notes for each topic from here supplemented by the other following websites:
https://www.miniphysics.com/a-level-...sicsh1-h2.html
https://www.cienotes.com/a-level-physics-notes-9702/
and of course Physics and maths tutor.
Burfee!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey, I am not sure as I’m in year 12 so do not have the membership, however they are the same videos on the website as on their YouTube channel.

Hope this helps!
superbo9y
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by dankiepankie)
Hey guys
As the question says above i need help going from a D to an A in Physics. Admittedly I wasnt trying during year 12 but right now i have full motivation and im working every day. Can you guys please plug me with the best resources for physics other than physicandmathstutor? More specifically, a set of detailed notes written by someone else, practice questions for each topic and past papers? I’m doing OCR A Physics btw. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
I have a CGP New Physics e-book revision guide and exam practice questions e book with answers both for free, if you'd like them , just msg i will give you the link
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
8.11%
I need help researching courses (3)
8.11%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
8.11%
I need help with my personal statement (18)
48.65%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (7)
18.92%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
2.7%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
5.41%

Watched Threads