helpp urgenttt

Watch this thread
rawToast
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm applying for sept 2021 as international. I realized I ticked the box where they ask for declaration of criminal convictions on accident. I do not have any criminal records. What do i do!??! anyone is in the same situation as me?
Batteries
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Not in the same situation but I can try to help.

Did you apply through UCAS? If you did you can just email them and they'll fix it for you. If you didn't then you'll have to email whoever you sent your application to.
rawToast
Rep:
(Original post by Batteries)
Not in the same situation but I can try to help.

Did you apply through UCAS? If you did you can just email them and they'll fix it for you. If you didn't then you'll have to email whoever you sent your application to.
i plan to call up UCAS later today. Will they actually help me change it?
Batteries
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rawToast)
i plan to call up UCAS later today. Will they actually help me change it?
I mean probably, it's they're job you might want to prepare to be on hold a while though
Rynn64
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rawToast)
I'm applying for sept 2021 as international. I realized I ticked the box where they ask for declaration of criminal convictions on accident. I do not have any criminal records. What do i do!??! anyone is in the same situation as me?
Could you email the universities you have applied to and explain what happened?
Hope this helps.
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
You could email ucas, I did to get something on the form changed and they replied the next day
If you want it done ASAP then in your email (to [email protected]) you need to provide your UCAS ID, address and date of birth

Alternatively you could ring them but I don’t know how busy they are atm
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you call I know for a fact you will be put on hold for a while.
username5452908
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
dw i did this - I had to call UCAS (but they said they can't do anything), and then I had to contact each of the unis individually to change my application
rawToast
Rep:
(Original post by lopoli)
dw i did this - I had to call UCAS (but they said they can't do anything), and then I had to contact each of the unis individually to change my application
yea UCAS said they cannot amend my application so I contacted the universities now its solved
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (2)
50%
No (1)
25%
I didn't use it to prepare (1)
25%

Watched Threads