skyblue99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone!

Starting a thread for people who have applied to Bristol Vet School Accelerated Graduate Entry for Sept 2021 start.

Has anyone heard back yet?? I've also heard that "Bristol don't interview"..... is that true?!
Kherbert1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I have also applied to Bristol accelerated entry! I haven’t heard back yet and starting to feel a little antsy! 😬I’m under the impression they interview but not sure where I read that!? When do you think we will hear back? 🙈
Optios6
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I applied & haven’t heard anything yet either but I only submitted my questionnaire last week. I read on their admissions statement that they do interview for the Graduate Entry course so fingers crossed for us!
Caspland
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by skyblue99)
Hi everyone!

Starting a thread for people who have applied to Bristol Vet School Accelerated Graduate Entry for Sept 2021 start.

Has anyone heard back yet?? I've also heard that "Bristol don't interview"..... is that true?!
Hi! I've applied for the grad entry course too, and also heard something about no interviews - hope that isn't true! Getting a bit twitchy that I haven't heard anything yet, but I know selection can go into Feb and even later so can't be too inpatient. Good luck to everyone x
Kherbert1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They had an issue with the questionnaire page - maybe they’re waiting until everyone has submitted their questionnaire first if there’s still people having issues! Good to know there are others who haven’t heard back yet :-) good luck everyone!
Kherbert1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also here is the admissions statement that specifies they do interview! :-)

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/media...uate-entry.pdf
skyblue99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yes I think actually it's just the undergraduate programme that doesn't interview - I have since realised the graduate programme DOES interview.

Still haven't heard anything.... getting impatient! But I hear from previous years we may not hear until Jan / Feb next year I can't wait that long!
Kherbert1990
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Interesting that they don’t interview for the undergrad course!

I knooow I feel the same 🤯 it’s tough, but I’m using the time to read in preparation for an interview just in case I’m lucky enough to get one 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
skyblue99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Ok so I've since heard that they DO interview for the graduate course. I received an invitation to interview, but when I went to choose my date and time, they're all full!!! Anyone else experienced that??
Kherbert1990
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Congratulations! I also got an invite to interview but there were only 2 slots left to book! I must have taken one of the last ones. I also had the option to choose that none of them were suitable - do you have this right at the end too? There were even some options for June!
Kherbert1990
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Kherbert1990)
Congratulations! I also got an invite to interview but there were only 2 slots left to book! I must have taken one of the last ones. I also had the option to choose that none of them were suitable - do you have this right at the end too? There were even some options for June!
Oh actually I think the “June” options may be for if the dates available aren’t suitable. It might be worth emailing someone to explain that the dates have all been taken and if they have any more dates?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.71%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (30)
24.19%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (53)
42.74%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
16.13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.23%

Watched Threads