The Student Room Group

Referee change

Hi, so i asked my teacher to write a reference letter and he forgot to include predicted grades in the text. He submitted it and now the ucas reference page has a tick, so I can't change reference details. Can he re login and change the letter/will i need to call ucas support? If i can't change it my app wont have any grades at all
Original post by vijay74
Hi, so i asked my teacher to write a reference letter and he forgot to include predicted grades in the text. He submitted it and now the ucas reference page has a tick, so I can't change reference details. Can he re login and change the letter/will i need to call ucas support? If i can't change it my app wont have any grades at all

You can either contact UCAS support or you can contact your universities and ask if they need predicted grades on the UCAS application to make a decision (your universities may not look at predicted grades or will accept them sent in directly)
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You can either contact UCAS support or you can contact your universities and ask if they need predicted grades on the UCAS application to make a decision (your universities may not look at predicted grades or will accept them sent in directly)

my unis need predicted grades so i gotta call ucas i guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending