CrystalRose17
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hannahhhhajka)
Has anyone done unit 4?
I did unit 4
Hannahhhhajka
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CrystalRose17)
I did unit 4
What grade did you achieve ?
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5078324)
Does anyone know any resources that could help me with my applied science level 3 course ? And would the btec student book 1 help me ?
Yes ur works btec book 1 and 2 depending on what unit . Have you done unit 4?
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Squirell906)
Hello
basically I've got mocks coming up for unit 5 tommorow 2019 paper has any got the answers or questions for unit 5 applied science bio chem and physics

Thank you please reply asap as my mocks are tommorow. Really appreciate it
Have you done unit 4?
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dope_hana)
can someone tell me how to revise, i just cant revise properly?
Have you done unit 4?
studentbioch3m
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone by any chance already done unit 4 if yes what grade did you achieve ?
Yes, I got distinction
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by studentbioch3m)
Yes, I got distinction
Can I private message you
Hannah_lynx
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can I private message you
same here, or if you can pls send it me like right now
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dope_hana)
same here, or if you can pls send it me like right now
Have you done unit 4?
your mongolian
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i'm doing unit 4 health ans safety
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by your mongolian)
i'm doing unit 4 health ans safety
Did you get any grades for the other unit 4?
your mongolian
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
no not yeat my teacher is a real pain i hate him
JoshuaRyan16
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Munch Munchy)
Does anyone know how many distinctions you need to get ddd and ddm
You need probably over 60% Distinction for DDM. 70% for DDD. It's my first year taking the Diploma so that's all i could guess at, sorry :/
Last edited by JoshuaRyan16; 1 year ago
your mongolian
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hhhh
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hhhh
Hey is it possible if you can help me with 4b?
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hhhh
There is a part in the spec where it says : learners will research how the liquid is made industrially and will compare the similarities and differences in the techniques used to manufacture ethyl ethanoate .
Do u kw what I am meant to write please
young.one
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by studentbioch3m)
Just get D’s in all your assignments and M’s in units 1, 3, 5 & 7 and you can get D*D*D/D*D*D*!!
hello, do you happen to have any copy of the assignment unit 21?

from my tutor i understand that if you resubmit an assignment the highest mark you can get is a pass
young.one
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am wanting to re do unit 1 again in may/june and my tutor has advised against it saying that it will affect the current work load i will have at that time, has anyone resubmitted unit 1 in spring with good results?
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by young.one)
I am wanting to re do unit 1 again in may/june and my tutor has advised against it saying that it will affect the current work load i will have at that time, has anyone resubmitted unit 1 in spring with good results?
I am so sorry to hear that have you tried speaking to the exam office? . Yes I resitted it and got from a pass to a distinction I out hard effort in . Just work hard you’ll get there . Also by any chance have you done unit 4?
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by young.one)
hello, do you happen to have any copy of the assignment unit 21?

from my tutor i understand that if you resubmit an assignment the highest mark you can get is a pass
Please has anyone got unit 4?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (70)
12.73%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.64%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.82%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (267)
48.55%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.27%

Watched Threads