Hannahhhhajka
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by your mongolian)
no not yeat my teacher is a real pain i hate him
Hello by any chance has your work been marked yet ?
Aneesah29x
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hannahhhhajka)
Has anyone by any chance already done unit 4 if yes what grade did you achieve ?
I got a D
young.one
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am so sorry to hear that have you tried speaking to the exam office? . Yes I resitted it and got from a pass to a distinction I out hard effort in . Just work hard you’ll get there . Also by any chance have you done unit 4?

Thank you that's great to know, so you resat unit 1 in the spring after you done it in January and went from a pass to a distinction? That's fantastic!

I haven't done unit 4 but i will look it up now to see if there's anywhere i can point you in that direction.
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Haseena29x)
I got a D
Well done 👍 I sent you a priv message thanks
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by young.one)
Thank you that's great to know, so you resat unit 1 in the spring after you done it in January and went from a pass to a distinction? That's fantastic!

I haven't done unit 4 but i will look it up now to see if there's anywhere i can point you in that direction.
Yes that’s what I did I just did a lot of practice questions also I looked at some of the questions that appear in btec and a leve and did some of there questions based on the topic this way you can practice more
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got a D
I sent you a a message please
Aneesah29x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sharonelle Gucci)
Hello I'm on my first year of taking a BTEC level 3 applied science course and I've really enjoyed it however I've been finding it really hard to get websites to revise and make more notes so that I can get distinctions.

Are there any websites, YouTube videos/channels or revision guides that focus on the level 3 applied science BTEC cource??

Thank you!
Hii
With this btec course there isn’t really much revision sources you can use. However, since I’m in my second year if found some really good sources on the website Get Revising. What I basically do is just search the topic I’m learning about in btec, so for example like “Electromagnetic waves btec applied science get revising” into google and it will come up with loads of different types of resources like flashcards, word documents, powerpoints, mindmaps or even just revision notes. And then from there I make my concise notes and do my own revision. I will attach a link of one resource I found for the whole of unit 1. I think it’s missing some info but you can find more resources online if it is.

https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-c...ience-unit-1-2

Hope that helps!! Also if you have any questions about the btec course I’m happy to help !
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hii
With this btec course there isn’t really much revision sources you can use. However, since I’m in my second year if found some really good sources on the website Get Revising. What I basically do is just search the topic I’m learning about in btec, so for example like “Electromagnetic waves btec applied science get revising” into google and it will come up with loads of different types of resources like flashcards, word documents, powerpoints, mindmaps or even just revision notes. And then from there I make my concise notes and do my own revision. I will attach a link of one resource I found for the whole of unit 1. I think it’s missing some info but you can find more resources online if it is.

Hope that helps!! Also if you have any questions about the btec course I’m happy to help !
Please respond to me message sorry for bragging but I’m stressing as my assignment is due in 2 day both unit 4A and 4B so please
young.one
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Please respond to me message sorry for bragging but I’m stressing as my assignment is due in 2 day both unit 4A and 4B so please
https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...heets-12155600

these might help?
kaykay007
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hii

Hi, I am in my first year at college studying level 3 btec applied science, can you help me with the unit 2 report write ups for titration and colorimetry please?
Aneesah29x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kaykay007)
Hi, I am in my first year at college studying level 3 btec applied science, can you help me with the unit 2 report write ups for titration and colorimetry please?
Hii, I can try to help you out. Do you want to just send me a personal message of what you need help with and I can see what I can do.
your mongolian
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hii, I can try to help you out. Do you want to just send me a personal message of what you need help with and I can see what I can do.
hi pls can you help me to !!!
Aneesah29x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by your mongolian)
hi pls can you help me to !!!
Hii, yeh that’s fine just message me on what you need help on and I can try!
ibrahim4
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi can anybody offer any help. This is my second year
Im on unit 27.6 of this course and i am stuck on the merit task.
Last edited by ibrahim4; 1 year ago
young.one
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Are exams going ahead
CrystalRose17
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by young.one)
Are exams going ahead
no
CrystalRose17
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
does anyone have jan/june 2019 or jan 2020 past papers plzzz
Huh fhjdxg
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
?unit 5 anyone sitting this jan ?
Huh fhjdxg
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ibrahim4)
Hi can anybody offer any help. This is my second year
Im on unit 27.6 of this course and i am stuck on the merit task.
Hello sorry I haven’t done that unit at all . Have you done unit 4?
Aneesah29x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Huh fhjdxg)
?unit 5 anyone sitting this jan ?
I am
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (73)
13.18%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.63%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.94%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.25%

Watched Threads