Watch
RossiM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kalsi1234)
Thanks,
You will get your acceptance letter soon.
Good luck
Thank you love x
Sarahp2000
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good luck everyone! I had a bad time at Dnipro and left after my first semester I hope for your sake they've improved since then but honestly I doubt it.
Kalsi1234
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarahp2000)
Good luck everyone! I had a bad time at Dnipro and left after my first semester I hope for your sake they've improved since then but honestly I doubt it.
Oh ! Really?
Kinghhfduj
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why was it bad and how bad was it. what did u not like.
couerdelion
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And yet 6 months ago you were saying you were going to go but decided not to bother?
Kinghhfduj
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by couerdelion)
And yet 6 months ago you were saying you were going to go but decided not to bother?
so ur saying its a fake comment cus I noticed that with one account on one of these treads and same account like 3 years ago was saying he or she was deciding to go but it was this and that and then later on same guy was saying the same thing so u never know.
couerdelion
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I dunno - I'm not exactly CSI, but saying in late July 2020 that they were going to apply but family in Kiev told them to go there instead, to 6 months later saying they left after the 1st semester. With other various threads around July 2020 disparaging the place, it seems unlikely they decided to go (only 6 weeks or so to apply for a Sept start). Also, anyone who sticks up for the place seems to get told they're in the pay of an agency... seems like a kettle and pot situation to me.

Just for disclosure - I've applied and been accepted after doing my own research. It suits my own needs much better than some alternatives which were also considered. I applied through Medlink. I am more than likely to have some kind of unconscious bias towards Dnipro/Medlink due to this (although if I'm aware is it unconscious?).

I'm not employed nor receive any money/thanks/birthday cards from Medlink nor Dnipro, nor any other agency (although I would say that! but you can search my other posts)

There are other alternatives to Dnipro that are excellent.
Kinghhfduj
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by couerdelion)
I dunno - I'm not exactly CSI, but saying in late July 2020 that they were going to apply but family in Kiev told them to go there instead, to 6 months later saying they left after the 1st semester. With other various threads around July 2020 disparaging the place, it seems unlikely they decided to go (only 6 weeks or so to apply for a Sept start). Also, anyone who sticks up for the place seems to get told they're in the pay of an agency... seems like a kettle and pot situation to me.

Just for disclosure - I've applied and been accepted after doing my own research. It suits my own needs much better than some alternatives which were also considered. I applied through Medlink. I am more than likely to have some kind of unconscious bias towards Dnipro/Medlink due to this (although if I'm aware is it unconscious?).

I'm not employed nor receive any money/thanks/birthday cards from Medlink nor Dnipro, nor any other agency (although I would say that! but you can search my other posts)

There are other alternatives to Dnipro that are excellent.
same here but I have decided to do first year online to save on costs and if u want we can chat on insta my insta is z_m0987
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (402)
52.21%
No (368)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed