Has anyone applied to these units ?(2021)

Watch
Unknown 222
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Uni of reading
Uni of Hertfordshire
Kings college
Uni of Kingston
Uni of Greenwich /Kent

Have you got any offers and from what uni
art_psych
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, I got offers from those Uni of Hertfordshire (BBC) and University of Kent (ABB) when I applied for Psychology. However I did deny both offers since I got an Unconditional offer from Uni of Southampton
Anonymous162223
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by art_psych)
Hi, I got offers from those Uni of Hertfordshire (BBC) and University of Kent (ABB) when I applied for Psychology. However I did deny both offers since I got an Unconditional offer from Uni of Southampton
Firstly, congrats and what was your predicted grade?
Unknown 222
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Well donee !!! When did you apply to Hertfordshire and when did you get a decision
art_psych
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Unknown 222)
Well donee !!! When did you apply to Hertfordshire and when did you get a decision
I applied last year actually! I took a gap year due to Covid (I'm an international student), it took Hertz around a month to a month and a half to reply to me - I applied around Late November and I got most of my offers around late Dec with the latest being Southampton in January. A friend of mine who's in Hertz got his offer around a month after applying as well. He's doing Automotive Engineering with Motorsport and his predicted grades were BBB and he got Unconditional.

My predicted grades at the time were AAB but with the whole fiasco in summer that was A Level Results I came out with A*AC with an A in EPQ.

I hope you hear from Hertfordshire soon! Good luck!
Unknown 222
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I applied last year actually! I took a gap year due to Covid (I'm an international student), it took Hertz around a month to a month and a half to reply to me - I applied around Late November and I got most of my offers around late Dec with the latest being Southampton in January. A friend of mine who's in Hertz got his offer around a month after applying as well. He's doing Automotive Engineering with Motorsport and his predicted grades were BBB and he got Unconditional.

My predicted grades at the time were AAB but with the whole fiasco in summer that was A Level Results I came out with A*AC with an A in EPQ.

I hope you hear from Hertfordshire soon! Good luck!
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (4)
7.69%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.62%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.77%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
46.15%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (12)
23.08%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
1.92%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise